linnths

Please help us win a huge competition! We'll win 30.000USD to use for tunnelcamps etc..

Dear friends! :$

My friend Inga and I have the chance to win 200 000 NOK (about 34 000 USD)!! In the competition, we argue that if we win, we will travel the worlds windtunnels and become awesome, so that we can compete in the nationals and at a later stage join record attempts for girls and boys ;)

Please please please help us, we need a lot of votes to win!!! (About 600, at least, as of now). The people that are in the lead want to use the money for danceclasses, and needless to say, skydiving is obviously way more fun!

Follow the link and press "STEM på...." . I will be greatful forever!!

(If you don't understand how to vote, PM me...)

http://konkurranse.straksklar.no/suggestions/895

Loads of love from two fellow skydivingchicks in Norway <3
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting: Holy shit..what a ride!

It is superawesome if you do this for us, it takes 15 seconds of your time, and we would appreciate it more than you could ever realize!! <3
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting: Holy shit..what a ride!

Loads of love from two fellow skydivingchicks in Norway <3

Please post a photo of the two Norwegian skydivingchicks.

Follow the link...

Most of us here don't speak Norwegian - what link do we follow? Describe the process, with specificity.

Thank you!!! You are amazing!

Keep voting. We need to stay within the 50 most popular to have a chance to win ;) The campaign lasts till november 15th ;)

Loads of love!

Thank you dear :) It is superb! What about yourself? Miss Elsinore :) It's freezing here!!

Vote every day people!! We are so greatful for all that you have done already :) We really have a good chance! We're at 5th place right now! Woohooo :)

Follow the link and press "STEM på...." . I will be greatful forever!!

Click the long red/orange button above the Facebook banner which starts "STEM på...."

Easy as can be with Bing Translate....

Linn-Therese Southgate and Inga Marie Skavhaug

Inga and I have jumped the parachute in 4 years and has about 300 jumps.We should have absolutely brilliant skilled at free flight!To train to become good is very expensive, so we were raised to wind tunnels and got plenty of coaching that we may be with the girl's record in free flight and of course NM next year!

Vote for Linn-Therese Southgate and Inga Marie Skavhaug
449 have voted for this proposal

Share on Facebook

Thanks sweetie ;) Some weird translations here. Let me see if I can improve them:

Inga and I have skydived together for 4 years now and have about 300 jumps each. We would like to become better skydivers, especially in freeflying. Skydiving is very expensive, especially if you want to be good at it. We would use the money to train in the tunnels and get great coaching so that we eventually can join record attempts for women and of course participate in the Nationals next year!

My name: Solbakken, directly translated would be more like "Sunhill" than "Southgate". Lol ;)

Thanks Lisa! Keep voting every day ;)

I'll definitely come by Elsinore if we win!! :) Miss you guys too!

HELP!!!

We're falling behind!!! Please help us stay within the 50 best!!

Loads of love!

Press the red button which says: STEM PÅ.....
(Above the facebook-button).

Unfortunately the website is only in norwegian. If you press the button located on your right hand side "SE BIDRAG", you'll get a list of the participants. The leaders have over 2000 (!) votes, where Inga and I only have 750. We really need your help guys...

Yes, but the thing is, we don't need the 1st place, we only need to stay within the 50 most popular. It's a jury who's gonna make the final decision in who's receiving the money. The problem is, we cannot rest, and hope for the best. We need to work as hard as the leaders so we stay in the game :) So please keep voting. We're still good, but not for long if people don't help us.

And, most important. We actually have a big chance. The jury is looking for someone that can become good publicity for them, and skydiving is right up their alley. The leaders however, with the most votes, is only a couple with no real cause, just many friends ;)

In other, short words: make sure we never fall behind too much. As long as we're in the top10, we could have a fair chance :)

<3