theonlyski

It's christmas time...

Thinking of going to get a real tree some time this week...hope it doesn't end up like Amy Winehouse. Dead, 5 ft 6, and surrounded by needles...

Suggestions?
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Thinking of going to get a real tree some time this week...hope it doesn't end up like Amy Winehouse. Dead, 5 ft 6, and surrounded by needles...

Suggestions?

Get one that's taller. That way it will only meet two of the criteria.
"I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

If you have someplace to plant it after Christmas, consider buying a live tree w/rootball. It will last and not shed, and after you undecorate it, it will add to your yard's beauty (or your parent's or friend's).

Or,

If you have no place to plant one, then go to a tree farm and cut one yourself. It's a fun outing and at this point, it will be fresh until epiphany.
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

If you have someplace to plant it after Christmas, consider buying a live tree w/rootball. It will last and not shed, and after you undecorate it, it will add to your yard's beauty (or your parent's or friend's).

My folks still have the first live Christmas tree they ever planted in the yard back in 1975. It's now over 3 stories tall. :o
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Suggestions?

IMO the Grand Fir in a 6-7 is just the right height for any house, but is also the most aromatic of Xmas Trees. Runs about $50.00 in my neck of the woods.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Suggestions?

put candles on it, I heard they are good to keep the needles from falling :P
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM