The_Don

Tramp Stamp.

Sigh. I know. I know. B|

There are just a lot of ladies who got something tasteful years ago when it wasn't done by every other girl out there. We aren't tramps. It wasn't generic or stamped. We designed them ourselves. We don't show them off to anyone either. I just think the term inspires stereotyping.

I am not accusing you of it. I am just voicing my opinion on the matter. It's an ugly term that implies a vulgar idea about anyone who has one, no matter who she is and I don't like it.

Goodnight. :)

There are just a lot of ladies who got something tasteful years ago when it wasn't done by every other girl out there. We aren't tramps. It wasn't generic or stamped. We designed them ourselves. We don't show them off to anyone either. I just think the term inspires stereotyping.

So basically what you are saying is that you have a Tramp Stamp, Correct?:P:D:D

TTIWWOP!!!!

TTIWWOP!!!!

I'm not up to speed on all the acronyms out there. What's this one?

Oh, I think it's one that you'll find useful:

This Thread Is Worthless Without Pictures!

D'oh! Thanks! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

So basically what you are saying is that you have a Tramp Stamp, Correct?:P:D:D

TTIWWOP!!!!

:P:D:D I love the term "tramp stamp".
Helps me judge women more accurately.
:P

There are just a lot of ladies who got something tasteful years ago when it wasn't done by every other girl out there. We aren't tramps.

I was just talking about this with Billy b/c we caught an episode of LA Ink. I have a "tramp stamp". Like you said, though, when I got it I had no idea of the term or even that it was a popular place.

In my high school, ankles, upper back behind the shoulder & near or around the belly-button were most popular.

I actually chose to have my first tat placed in the "tramp" location b/c I wanted it to be covered when I worked (in a Speedo teaching swimming to kids who I didn't feel needed to see my tattoo), but visible when I played (in a bikini). I had about an inch of space in-between the two tan lines on my lower back that worked perfectly!:)
The phrase, however, doesn't bother me at all. I love irony.B|
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

And I am sure I will get shit for this but what is a tramp stamp?

Small Tattoo that many women have on the small of the back. Usually a Tribal design and/or something with a dolphin but includes any tattoo in that location.

While many women will tell you of some deep meaning behind the Tattoo, Generally it really means, Buy me a couple more drinks and I will probably put out.:o:P:D:D