The_Don

Tramp Stamp.

Stop this awful miscaracterization of non lower-back tatted women as uptight cock teases immediately!!!

But with their crafty, conniving, and deceptive tendencies and lets not forget the general "Psycho-ness" that most all of them are born with..
How are we to supposed know which ones are easy (ie.. worth investing a few Drinks in) and which ones are not??

I though it was like an unspoken rule that the easy girls all put the Brand there so that we could tell the difference and thus knowing which ones to buy drinks for.
:D

Let me tell you, it's not easy. Many times those lower back tats are a False Flag, intended to increase the chances of free drinks. No, what we need here are combinations of independent signals.

A lower back tat alone has an average 5% increase in scoring probability. However, the combination of a lower back tat with a tongue stud increases the advantage to 28%. If she has the stud and the tat, and her father is a minister, the advantage goes up to 68%. Needless to say, a clit piercing sends the advantage soaring up to 99.5%, since if she is showing you her clit, you are pretty much good to go.

I hope this helps.:D:)

--------------------------
Chuck Norris doesn't do push-ups, he pushes the Earth down.

I got it way before it became the new fad

Apparently just like everyone else did?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I've heard it called many things:

Butt cap
Bullseye
License Plate
Slag tag

whore handles?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I got it way before it became the new fad

Apparently just like everyone else did?

:D:D:D:D

Yeah, I remember back in high school - I got the jacket with all the zippers on it before Michael J. Released 'Thriller'! :D

A lower back tat alone has an average 5% increase in scoring probability.

My significant research in this field had led me to believe that you have greatly underestimated the probability of Success indicated by the "tramp Stamp". The Tramp Stamp alone is generally good for atleast a D10 +20 Bonus Roll added to the scoring factor.

However if after the Third Shot, You have not yet at least seen a little Boobage, Time to cut your losses and look for a better investment.

And yes, The girl with the Tramp Stamp AND the Tounge Ring would probably be a better bet.

D10 +20 Bonus Roll added to the scoring factor.

Not playing D&D will help too

:D:D:D

What, you mean the average level 7 dungeon master isn't beating the hotties off with a stick???:o:o

So what is Your Tramp Stamp?? Tribal, Celtic or Dolphins?

None of the above. I'm not in a tribe, nor a Celt. I do like dolphins, though.:$:P

I have a hibiscus flower, about the size of a quarter with little leaves on each side that look like ocean waves.

It was something I used to doodle all the time in my notebooks.:$:D Math was terribly boring. I like always got an "A". It was a close call. I named my math team, which consisted of me and two other girls, "Sugar Cubed". Except, I would just write the word "Sugar" with a little three in the upper right-hand corner.B|

The hibiscus doodle was a good choice respectively.

:P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

D10 +20 Bonus Roll added to the scoring factor.

Not playing D&D will help too

Why not? Im sure theres tons of D&D loving, tramp stamp having, dirty sluts out there. :D

So you wanna see my +4 staff of power
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

What's SAWEET is writing it with the little 3 in the upper right-hand corner.

Get a clue.:S

And by the way, I'm still pretty proud of that name. All the other math geeks had something totally stupid, like, "The Integers" or whatever.:S

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.