nigel99

Being treated as an incompetant has its perks

:)
My wife is away for the week and for some reason the ladies at her church have decided that males don't have a clue how to cook or cleanB|B|

Yesterday we were given lunch, today someone dropped off dinner for us. I also had a message that if any washing or cleaning needed to be done to give this woman a call:o

The icing on the cake? I get a break from the kids from Saturday afternoon as someone has invited them around for a sleep-over:)

I thought you were the guy who tried to install Nataly's internet thing :D

Well he got coffee didn't he?

:D:D Yep... We're suckers for poor defenseless/useless men!! Must be the "mothering" instinct!! :D:P I gotta admit: my first reaction when I saw my broken shutter was "oh my god - thank goodness you weren't hurt!!" Hmmm... :|
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

...and the wife has no problem with you having all those women in the house...all at the same time...with no kids around...?
:o

Nah, when the kids are away I am sure the mothering hens will disappear.

I am pretty sure it is because I am a heathen and they are trying to get me to see the light.

I could always mention that while they are taking care of the W.I and the E in wife, they could also take care of the F?:o

W.I and the E in wife, they could also take care of the F?

As this is the first time I've heard this, maybe you could explain what the W, I and E stand for? I can guess the 'F' ;)

Agh, the other three are Washing, Ironing,and Eating.:D

Today's Friday. Being the last day of the week I thought I'd let you see what I have had to suffer all week:)

Came home to find someone had just dropped this off.

I love the fact that all week I have been given detailed instructions on how to use a microwave - including what to put in the microwave, how long to reheat food for etc.

But telling a man how long to BBQ the steak for:D:D:D.

Jokes aside, it has been really nice of them to look after us. It has made dealing with 3 teenage kids livable.