wildcard451

Not a tourist anymore...

All I took from that is that your first name isn't Brandon... Now I feel like I don't know you! :S

Hahaha, I've never gone by my first name.

Lots of people don't... My brother is an example.... When your first name is Ledcreigh, and your middle is a more mainstream name, you'd go with the middle. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

All I took from that is that your first name isn't Brandon... Now I feel like I don't know you! :S

Hahaha, I've never gone by my first name.

I don't really get a choice "Jo" is the nickname for both my first and middle names.

When your first name is Ledcreigh,....

Yeah. And elderly parents wonder why their kids put them in nursing homes.

Yeah well, it is a historical name in the family going back to Scotland and Wales. It is actually Welsh. My father's middle name has a slight variation of it. What he hated most was the "Ap" that was part of his name... So he was S____ L____ Ap Vance. Had the "Ap" legally removed when he graduated from high school. :D

I'm not too crazy about my middle name either. My two girls have good names, don't think I wasn't thinking ahead! :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban