windcatcher

I wanna see your beautiful face!

A beautiful pic of you and the Mrs. in San Fran. By the look of that weather, it must have been October or May. Or, being Remsterre, you got lucky.

Here's some weird ones of me.

The cop one was right before some amazingly violent things happened. The cop with me is Dr. Mallard, but that nickname takes too much time to explain for this lifetime. Needless to say we went up into the Mission and answered the question "Why are BART cops kicking down my door?"

The next one is me and my mom at a French restaurant (in you and her honor, Remsterre)

And the last one is me just having fun skydiving.

I'm really, really proud of the last one. Jim Gold took it, and it's in the Jump For The Cause Calendar thank you page.

Your life and your face change. I admire the folks who change gracefully. Your entire life is really nothing but a leap. Some lives are beautiful to watch. Like ballerinas defying gravity.

And then there's me drowning in pork gravy with Gareth Holder pointing and laughing.

Life.

How wierd.

Tall guy and Kenz, HOT pics!!!
You have such a nice smile Kevin, it was nice meeting you

i dont know how i missed that but thanks ;)
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me