gonzalesna

It's not a skirt...

I'm sad i'm missing this! Def think i will hafta plan on coming to the one next st. pattys day!

Ya should!B|
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I'm sad i'm missing this! Def think i will hafta plan on coming to the one next st. pattys day!

Ya should!B|

I just scammed outta work today! Instead of havin' to come into work tomorrow morning for an hour, I'm outtie-5000 at noon today and on the road shortly after! BAM!!!B|
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

It's a kilt! It's a skirt if ya wear somethin' under it!;)/reply]

Mrowc6 plays bagpipes, and he gets asked variations of the "question" all the time. My favorite is: "Is anything worn under there?" and his deadpan answer: "No, mam, everything's in good working condition!" B|

lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Mrowc6 plays bagpipes, and he gets asked variations of the "question" all the time. My favorite is: "Is anything worn under there?" and his deadpan answer: "No, mam, everything's in good working condition!" B|

NICE! I'm addin' that pun to my list!B|

Ah the correct answer:ph34r: i got asked the same in Dublin 2006. Silly question i am Scottish :D:D

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun

Is it Plastic Paddy time again already? :P

I seriously have no idea what you're talkin' about.:|

Ah, sorry. Plastic Paddy = wannabe Irish. ;)

I'm 25% Spanish (The from Spain kind), and 75% European idunno. I'm sure there's some Irish and/or Scottish in there somewhere...:D

I'm 25% Spanish (The from Spain kind), and 75% European idunno. I'm sure there's some Irish and/or Scottish in there somewhere...:D

You're a freakin Cheese-head shorty!

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

You're a freakin Cheese-head shorty!

You can't prove nothin'.:|

Does that apply to the decendants of the many thousands of children who managed to survive being "transported" to the Indies after their parents were butchered during the English "ethnic cleansing" of Ireland where 50% of the population was butchered in the 1650's??

Not too many countries that have not been guilty of some ethnic cleansing .... some more recently than others.:P

All too true[:/]

So many inner conflicts with my ancestry predominately from all the countries of the Brit Isles :ph34r:

Its just some were so much more better gooder at it.

Does that apply to the decendants of the many thousands of children who managed to survive being "transported" to the Indies after their parents were butchered during the English "ethnic cleansing" of Ireland where 50% of the population was butchered in the 1650's??

In a word, yes! :D

Sorry about that, though. Didn't happen on my watch, mind you.

A woman from New York City was visiting Scotland.
At one of the castles she visited was a a guard outside. the woman approached the guard and whispered to him; "What do you wear under your kilt?"
The guard, who was at attention replied; "If, ya' r-reach up under there, you'll know!"
The woman looked around and reached under the guard's kilt. "Oh, that's gruesome!"
The guard replied; "Aye and if ya' r-reach up under there again, it'll gr-rew some more!"

Chuck

Not too many countries that have not been guilty of some ethnic cleansing .... some more recently than others.:P

yeh we tried that with the English in the 1700's but we messed up someone passed out the booze before wqe finished the job giving them the chance to come up and hamstring us :D:D

Never mind soon to be no more, the way things are going :)

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun