flr169

deactivation of this email address

THIS MESSAGE IS FROM OUR TECHNICAL SUPPORT TEAM This message is sent
automatically by the computer.

If you are receiving this message it means that your email address
has been queued for deactivation; this was as a result of a
continuous error script (code:505)received from this email address.
To resolve this problem you must reset your email address. In order
to reset this email address, you must reply to this e-mail by
providing us the following Information for confirmation.

Email User Name : { }
Current Email Password : { }
Re-confirm Password: { }

Note: Providing a wrong information or ignoring this message will
resolve to the deactivation of This Email Address.

You will continue to receive this warning message periodically till
your email address is been reset or deactivated

Has anyone else received one of these emails in there dropzone account.....

FLR
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting - "fcuk me what a ride!"

Dropzone.com would/will not send these types of messages to you. This is a phishing attack, just delete it.

No dont do that.
Send all your personal information to someone over the internet on a blind request., that sounds like way more fun:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Dropzone.com would/will not send these types of messages to you. This is a phishing attack, just delete it.

No dont do that.
Send all your personal information to someone over the internet on a blind request., that sounds like way more fun:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Hey. It's in print. It has to be real.
"For you see, an airplane is an airplane. A landing area is a landing area. But a dropzone... a dropzone is the people."

It sounds serious - you better obey! You wouldn't want to lose your e-mail address, would you?

Oh, and while you're at it, the bank is having a problem with your checking account: please send your name, account number and security password.

Thank you.

Wow a bunch of smart a$$.......where do I send that personal info and my bank info...

Note to self just delete junk mail next time.... :)
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting - "fcuk me what a ride!"

Has anyone else received one of these emails in there dropzone account.....

I received a similar email in my yahoo account saying my account has been suspended and that I need to log in though a link that they provided in the email...It was actually pretty convincing - the sender was listed as "yahoo" and they even used the yahoo trade mark. The link they asked me to use was masked but I was able to determine the base domain as meteothes.gr. This site should be used with caution as it could be an identity threat.

What I found hilarious is that the email said my account was suspended but I was obviously already logged in and using it as normal....duh.:D
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

...guess nobody loves me

Maybe not, but I love your Eliviso "whatever" Rodriguez quotes!

I'm jealous...personally I think you could be a great comedy writer. I may even ask you for advice when I have writers block...I'm getting a little tired of having to re-read Shah's postings for inspiration.:D
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

nope

I thought for sure you were going to say "Yup" :P

Nope :ph34r:

So is it correct to say you did not receive a similar message?
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Maybe he's saying he's sent them :)

Anything that looks or sounds like it might actually be legitimate means that I follow up, by looking their phone number up and calling them, or going directly to the vendor's website and going that way.

Nothing in notes should be clicked on, unless, of course, it promised either a 3" longer dick, or big bouncing boobies B|

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Nothing in notes should be clicked on, unless, of course, it promised either a 3" longer dick, or big bouncing boobies B|

Wendy's QUOTE OF THE YEAR. :ph34r:

Elvisio "and the year ain't over yet" Rodriguez

Elvisio "Will I get 6 inches if I double click?" Rodriguez

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~