PalmettoTiger

Showing my colors.

SWEET! Got my new Bev suit in the mail yesterday. 1 day under 4 weeks, wow! Poor thing was all cooped up in that package. I'd better go air it out Monday! ;)
<-----------Picture attached. School colors!
PTiger
PS Should I be embarrassed about sleeping in it last night? Or wearing it as I type this?
I'm stepping through the door
And I'm floating in a most peculiar way

Nice Suit!!
although, I too agree it does look a little on the orange side.
Dude, I think it's time to get a bigger bed. You won't be scoring any chicks when they see the size of that thing. LOL

Dude, I think it's time to get a bigger bed. You won't be scoring any chicks when they see the size of that thing.

Bah, dorm furnishings, nothin' I can do about it. Even if I got a bigger bed, I'd have nowhere to put it - my room is only 118 square feet. (Just over half the size of my canopy.) At least it's a long mattress and frame, though. I'm so used to it that anything else feels like my feet are hanging over the edge. Of course, the solution to the chick issue: sleep at her place - or do it in the shower. :o;)
PTiger

N2skdvn:

not a bad suit for rw when ya gona come to the darkside?

Grrr... no freeflying for me until I can afford a new rig, since mine doesn't have good pin and bridle protection. That's not gonna happen until I get a real job, which won't happen until I graduate, which won't be until 2004. Of course, I was originally scheduled to graduate in 2002, so maybe '04 is still a bit optimistic... :D
Airann:

Dude, didnt you have that entire cat suit before, and I thought you were a fleaflyer?

Nope, no catsuit here. No freeflyin' either, I'm just a baby skydiver...
PTiger