davjohns

Facebook Friends

I just posted this. Thought I would share here as well.

‎2 Questions Before You 'De-Friend' Me

I've seen posts recently where people state that anyone who disagrees with them on X issue should de-friend them on facebook. I've given it some thought.

I do not care how you pray. I hope you get a response (preferably in Morgan Freeman's really smooth voice). I really don't want to know how you have sex (PM me with details and I really WILL de-friend you). I'm not sure it matters how you vote (nothing seems to change / still politicians.). You don't have to think, act or believe like me to be my friend online or in life. In fact, I find the people least like me are the ones who add the most interest to my life.

Sure, all of these deep, intimate facebook relationships take lots of time and emotional energy, but I'm willing to make the sacrifice. And I could surely pay the national debt if I weren't splurging on all these electrons, but you are worth it.

So, if you want to de-friend me, I can't stop you. But if you require all of your friends to look like you, act like you, believe like you, and think like you; I have two questions...

WHEN THE HELL DID I 'FRIEND' AN OOMPA LOOMPA AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON FACEBOOK??? GET BACK TO MAKING CHOCOLATE YOU LITTLE BLUE FREAK!!!
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I've told people to de-friend me if they are going to get bent out of shape about my opinions or if they want to post crap and expect no one to respond with a differing opinion. Also a few that got bent about my sarcastic humor.

My motto: There are several billion people in the world that I don't hang out with, you'll be in good company.

I
WHEN THE HELL DID I 'FRIEND' AN OOMPA LOOMPA AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON FACEBOOK??? GET BACK TO MAKING CHOCOLATE YOU LITTLE BLUE FREAK!!!

OOMPA LOOMPA are Orange Smurfs are Blue
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I

OOMPA LOOMPA are Orange Smurfs are Blue

Crap! I googled it. You're right. I added an apology to Smurfs on my facebook. Thanks.

Bry - david n nicky johnson is the name on facebook. I think you can also look people up by their [email protected] - David
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

The truly intelligent person will seek out a wide variety of opinions to compare them to his own.

Only an idiot surrounds himself with yes-men.

+1

But Facebook won't let me friend people, or send messages, call out one poser for being a fraud (nicely i might add!) and he complains, and they suspend my abilities there, for 21 days, their page, their rules, their bias.

Matt
Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

The truly intelligent person will seek out a wide variety of opinions to compare them to his own.

Only an idiot surrounds himself with yes-men.

+1

But Facebook won't let me friend people, or send messages, call out one poser for being a fraud (nicely i might add!) and he complains, and they suspend my abilities there, for 21 days, their page, their rules, their bias.

Matt
Matt

He just needs more ACID ..... :S