grasshoppergirl

Happy Birthday theonlyski!

happy birthday ski. i'll grab lisa's butt for you.
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

...and this is the 3rd form of "happy birthday" communication he's gotten from me.

Should we ask what form the first two were?:$
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

how many times do i have to tell you to stop inflating his ego? trust me he knows he's awesome. he tells me enough :P and this is the 3rd form of "happy birthday" communication he's gotten from me.

Happy Birthday Ski!

Seriously.

And, ski, you aren't getting another happy birthday from me :P

Am I really the first one here to do this? Happy birthday to theonlyski Hope you're 'getting it on' on your special day. :)

I actually got a notice on Skype that it was his birthday (including year). It's pretty easy to get lots of birthday wishes when you're fishing! :P Plus, since his age is on there, I guess we kind of feel like he needs a part with cake, funny hats, and a pony. ;)
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

Am I really the first one here to do this? Happy birthday to theonlyski Hope you're 'getting it on' on your special day. :)

I actually got a notice on Skype that it was his birthday (including year). It's pretty easy to get lots of birthday wishes when you're fishing! :P Plus, since his age is on there, I guess we kind of feel like he needs a part with cake, funny hats, and a pony. ;)

... but he's so old I'm afraid he's going to start molding soon... he wouldn't even come out with us last night to karaoke because it was "too late". :P

... but he's so old I'm afraid he's going to start molding soon... he wouldn't even come out with us last night to karaoke because it was "too late". :P

I'm sure that's just what he told you... he probably just had better plans :P

I'm sure that's just what he told you... he probably just had better plans :P

Unlikely. He's a grandpa :|

:P

he wouldn't even come out with us last night to karaoke because it was "too late". :P

You said you would be there at 9:30, but didn't even leave your apt till what, 10?

GF had to be up and at work early and I didn't want to hear her complaining about being sooooooo tired today!

I didn't see you at Mad Dogs tonight... old lady!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

We went last night, may go more often, not positive. The GF really needs to study for her step 3 test in a few weeks.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

he wouldn't even come out with us last night to karaoke because it was "too late". :P

You said you would be there at 9:30, but didn't even leave your apt till what, 10?

GF had to be up and at work early and I didn't want to hear her complaining about being sooooooo tired today!

I didn't see you at Mad Dogs tonight... old lady!

I had some stuff to do. I didn't say I was gonna go. I said I'd think about it :P

and really I had the other one with me, when was the last time we showed up on time for anything? She's always late.