Maksimsf

Skydiving ready blow up girl

What would be the best brand of the blow up girl to take with me for my 100th? i was thinking about Beyonce looking one, but it will have to be made from high quality latex and I will have to be able to pump some air on the way to altitude, and it will have to be able to hold high PSI and not explode at 5K on the way down. I will have to check in with my S&TA this weekend if I will be able to do this kind of shit. I bet I will not get a lot of reply's :D but PM is appreciated.:ph34r:

Edit: If you have one that is ready to be "divorced" - send it my way and I will give you a video of the dive. I'm not posting that shit on youtube because I work for Fortune 500 company that takes safety serious and if they knew I'm a skydiver - they would never hire my ass.;)

why would an employer have any valid input on skydiving safety? Unless of course you work in the industry.

It seems to me that should be the last consideration when assessing the saftey of a jump...

Second thought - maybe you work for Durex, a used blow up doll and safe sex is more of a concern than the jump :)
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

What would be the best brand of the blow up girl to take with me for my 100th? i was thinking about Beyonce looking one, but it will have to be made from high quality latex and I will have to be able to pump some air on the way to altitude, and it will have to be able to hold high PSI and not explode at 5K on the way down. I will have to check in with my S&TA this weekend if I will be able to do this kind of shit. I bet I will not get a lot of reply's :D but PM is appreciated.:ph34r:

Edit: If you have one that is ready to be "divorced" - send it my way and I will give you a video of the dive. I'm not posting that shit on youtube because I work for Fortune 500 company that takes safety serious and if they knew I'm a skydiver - they would never hire my ass.;)

Your physics is wrong ;) Going UP the air will expand, when returning to sea level the gas will be under more pressure from the outside, so it wont EXPLODE on the way down. Be careful not to overfill it BEFORE you climb to height
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Yup, as your altitude increases you may have to let some of the air out of the inflatable.
When you get back on the ground you may have to pump your date up again if she is going to make it to the party that night.

Also be sure to write a "return to" address on her in case you lose her in free fall. ;)

Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

The heck with the cheap-ass blow-up dolls!
Have some class!
Go with a "Real Doll"(tm)!:P

Put a rig on one and take it up. Do a two way with her, then pull her PC right after you pull yours, then do CRW with her.:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban