riddler

The WHACKED ON DRUGS Thread

The first entry is one Jeremiah Hartline, who stole a big-rig truck full of strawberries from a weigh station, and proceeded down a California highway, swerving wildly to shake off the zombies that were clinging to the side of the trailer.

http://www.upi.com/blog/2013/05/14/Man-who-fled-zombies-pleads-guilty/1761368538838/

A Tennessee man who stole a big rig truck and crashed it, causing a major pile-up on a California highway, pleaded guilty to felony charges of assault with a deadly weapons, hit and run causing death or injury, and vehicle theft Monday.

Jerimiah Hartline, 29, told police he thought zombies were clinging to the side of the strawberry-filled truck, and so he swerved back and forth as he drove, trying to shake them off.

Hartline stole the truck from a weigh station, hitting several cars before the truck flipped onto its side in the crash on Interstate 15 on April 6 near Temecula, Calif.

Hartline accepted a deal from the Riverside County District Attorney's Office, pleading guilty to three counts and one allegation of causing great bodily injury, the San Diego Union Tribune reported. Prosecutors dismissed four charges, including the one for reckless driving.

District Attorney's Office spokesman John Hall said Hartline could face up to five years in prison. He is scheduled for sentencing June 24.

Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

Amazon

You can never be too diligent..... when it comes to ZOMBIES man....

At night strawberries look just like brains.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Rick

***They look like a tasty vagina when you cut them in half.
Win.

Stoopid zombies.

why would you cut a vagina in half ?? that's just wrong

I've heard of half-assed, but half pussy?
I dunno, man.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Another one of my favorites

http://gawker.com/ski-towns-most-exciting-incident-in-years-high-speed-476825008

10:05 p.m. Police received a call from a woman who said her juvenile granddaughter was at the ski area last week and ran into a person who was selling bags of what she thought were portobello mushrooms dipped in chocolate for $30. Police said the granddaughter further informed her grandmother that giraffes were chasing her down the hill after she ate the mushrooms.

Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD