skymama

I'm broken again

Several months ago I missed 3 days of work after spraining my foot. I ran over it while parking a coworker's powered wheel chair. Had the crutches, foot boot, everything. FAA klutz of the year right there. :S

It hurt so bad that first night I got up and took some of my old shoulder surgery pain meds, percosets. Because of that I HAD to take 3 days off. :o

Hope you feel better soon, Skymama. :)

Damn, Skymama! Not again! :ph34r:

I remember you breaking both wrists snow-boarding, and falling off a ladder or something and getting beat the fuck up. Now this. What else have I missed? :D

That kind of break, nothing you can do but grin and bear it.

One time I cracked a rib while leaning over a dining room chair and reacting instantly to an object that was falling off the table. BAM. FUCK. :$:D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

What else have I missed?

Oh my gosh, I don't even have time to list them all. My first break was when I was 7 and it's been pretty steady throughout the years. I've broken my nose 4 times! :ph34r:

It's been funny reading everyone else's stories. It seems I'm in good company with klutziness. Y'all make me feel much better! B|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Bolas

******Broke my pinky toe last year playing laser tag. At least I was getting some adrenaline. I've sworn off laser tag - too dark, too dangerous. Skydiving. During the daytime.

What... if we could combine laser tag AND skydiving? :o

If you get hit, it deploys your main... B|

Skymama, did you call a tow truck? :P

http://www.pinky-tow.com/home.html
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

*********Broke my pinky toe last year playing laser tag. At least I was getting some adrenaline. I've sworn off laser tag - too dark, too dangerous. Skydiving. During the daytime.

What... if we could combine laser tag AND skydiving? :o

If you get hit, it deploys your main... B|

Skymama, did you call a tow truck? :P

http://www.pinky-tow.com/home.html

Reminds me of the joke a friend who was a police officer told me.

He arrived at the scene of a car accident, just in time to see the ambulance leave, but noticed a cooler fall off the back bumper of the ambulance. He opened it to find a severed human toe packed in ice. He didn't know what to do, so he called a tow truck.

Badabing! :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

skymama

This is the most ridiculous, stupid and embarrassing injury. I broke my toe on a storage bin. I should skydive every weekend, all of my worst injuries happen at home! :S:ph34r:

...at first i was like :o

...then i saw the pic and thought :S

...but then i was like "oh feet! i love feet!" B|

Hope you feel better 'Mama :$

skymama

This is the most ridiculous, stupid and embarrassing injury. I broke my toe on a storage bin. I should skydive every weekend, all of my worst injuries happen at home! :S:ph34r:

It happens.

I had a horrible sleeping accident where I put my foot through a particle board shelf, broke a glass candle holder, and got blood on the vaulted ceiling. Hurt too much to wear shoes for days to say nothing of jumping.

DrewEckhardt

***This is the most ridiculous, stupid and embarrassing injury. I broke my toe on a storage bin. I should skydive every weekend, all of my worst injuries happen at home! :S:ph34r:

It happens.

I had a horrible sleeping accident where I put my foot through a particle board shelf, broke a glass candle holder, and got blood on the vaulted ceiling. Hurt too much to wear shoes for days to say nothing of jumping.

Were you having one of those weird Chinese gung-fu flying while fighting in mid air dreams???