GooniesKid

Has any of you heard...

NorrinRadd

Couldn't tell ya. How do you like Marvel Heroes? I played DC Universe Online... but some of Sony's policies piss me off.

Thanks for replying.
I like MH for what it is..a dungeon crawling game (makers of Diablo I and II...not III). So it's a nice distraction of sorts.
Where as DC Universe OL is more of a MMO, if i'm not mistaken.

Check out War Thunder @ http://warthunder.com/ and tell me what you think.

GooniesKid

...of the PC game War Thunder? If so do you think it's worth trying?

Also what is your xbox live names if you have one: mine is GooniesKid.
I'm also on Marvel Heroes, World of Tanks, and Steam

Mmmmkkkk

That explains a lot....

Amazon

***...of the PC game War Thunder? If so do you think it's worth trying?

Also what is your xbox live names if you have one: mine is GooniesKid.
I'm also on Marvel Heroes, World of Tanks, and Steam

Mmmmkkkk

That explains a lot....

LOL!!!

wait,what do you mean by "explains alot"? :S

The last shoot-em-up kill-em-all game series I played was the Doom series. Been at least 15 years since I last played them on the desktop computer.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Amazon

***The last shoot-em-up kill-em-all game series I played was the Doom series. Been at least 15 years since I last played them on the desktop computer.

Did you ever blow a wad?

What's a wad? There were all kind of demons in those games. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

JohnMitchell

It's "HAVE any of you heard". :S

Sorry, just had to grammar nazi a moment. :)

I hear Johns do that.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

NorrinRadd

a wad? i'm confused. [:/]

What, are you 10?

I am well over 10, and I had to look up what a .wad is.

Peeps who were REALLLLY into Doom.. or any ID software products of the time.. would know;)

edited to add so the confuzzlement levels drop.....

Definition

WAD
Part of the Software applications glossary:

A WAD (pronounced WAHD ) is a file that comes with Doom and possibly other Id Software games, containing information about game levels, game objects, creatures, graphic images, and sound. Typically, these are files in the megabyte range.

Many game editors allow users to create additional WAD files with their own game levels, backgrounds, creatures, and weapons. The new WAD file is loaded with the game's original WAD file and can be selected from the game's menu.

The WAD file is unique to Id Software products, but there are comparable files for other games, such as PIG and HOG files for LucasArts' Dark Forces game, MAP for Duke Nukem 3D, and PAK for Quake.

WAD is not an acronym or abbreviation. It's just "WAD."

Edited to add the f@#$# link

Amazon

a wad? i'm confused. [:/]

What, are you 10?

I am well over 10, and I had to look up what a .wad is.

Peeps who were REALLLLY into Doom.. or any ID software products of the time.. would know;)

edited to add so the confuzzlement levels drop.....

Definition

WAD
Part of the Software applications glossary:

A WAD (pronounced WAHD ) is a file that comes with Doom and possibly other Id Software games, containing information about game levels, game objects, creatures, graphic images, and sound. Typically, these are files in the megabyte range.

Many game editors allow users to create additional WAD files with their own game levels, backgrounds, creatures, and weapons. The new WAD file is loaded with the game's original WAD file and can be selected from the game's menu.

The WAD file is unique to Id Software products, but there are comparable files for other games, such as PIG and HOG files for LucasArts' Dark Forces game, MAP for Duke Nukem 3D, and PAK for Quake.

WAD is not an acronym or abbreviation. It's just "WAD."

Edited to add the f@#$# link

OMG dude! ok ok! it makes sense now. I didn't get it until you associated Doom with .wad. Yeah, it's been awhile since I laid eyes on Doom (and i mean the ORIGINAL doom) . You took it waaay back. You sir, won this tread :)

GooniesKid

***deleted for brevity

OMG dude! ok ok! it makes sense now. I didn't get it until you associated Doom with .wad. Yeah, it's been awhile since I laid eyes on Doom (and i mean the ORIGINAL doom) . You took it waaay back. You sir, won this tread :)
Looks like someone hasn't had a 'Zon hug.>:(
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.