Krip

Cigerette police.

Hi

When did they pass a law outlawing smoking in public?

Is it national local YMMV.?

I was wandering around the little rich town I ended up in, and this Q tip is sneaking cig behind a smelly porta potty.

I was afraid she was going to the damn thing she pitched it. Trust me lady I got McNastys for neighbors chasing after me with guns no way would I rat you out unless I would get a $ million reward then I would rat you out in a heart beat.

We discussed who was older I thought women always wanted to be younger.

I'm older no i'm older she was two yrs younger than me she was born in 49. I was born in 47;)

So you remember what happened in the mid 60's when we were really busy and all the poor white trash started to disappear. :o no . yep.

So we're just shoot the breeze. And a dude comes up and asks us if either one of us smokes and if can bum a ciggie:S

I was :o had to ask the guy I he can afford to live here why he cant afford to buy his own ciggies. Do you know at $8 a pack how much one ciggie cost.

The under cover cigarette police man or mooch o r whatever he was had lots of excuse's but according to him at 12 ciggies /pack etc etc he figured $2 a ciggie:S

This town outlawed pane handling, the mayor makes all decisions on what is obscene etc and they have enough money to pay a undercover ciggie police officer.:S

What ever that guy was after he leaves & the sweet young thing 64 yo gives me a high 5.

Then she touched my beard without asking:o. Lady look don't touch or at least ask first.:)
Asks my name , R.I.P. :o really yes its real easy to remember every time you go to the cemetery you'll remember my name. It now imbedded in your brain and you wont be able to forget it.

She arrived by "Boat" and walked down the pier into the darkness.

The free outdoor movie that night just so happened to be Casablanca, :D:D

You cant make this stuff up folks, it just happens.;)

R.I.P.

Andy9o8

:|

I don't know what I just read, but I'm impressed. Not sure why, but there it is.

Sounds to me like he was hangin' around a porta-potty picking up chicks.

Then some guy wanted to bum a 2$ cigarette, but no one had a 2$ cig.

Also the guy thought that only 12 cigs came in a pack, so he obviously was an impostor.

So, I am guessing that the random guy was trying to see if they had cigs so they could be persecuted.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Andy9o8

I don't know what I just read, but I'm impressed. Not sure why, but there it is.

Perfectly understandable:
Lawyers make a living reading and writing what mere mortals can't comprehend, so when a non-lawyer succeeds in writing something even a lawyer can't understand, that is quite an accomplishment!:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

***:|

Perfectly understandable:
Lawyers make a living reading and writing what mere mortals can't comprehend, so when a non-lawyer succeeds in writing something even a lawyer can't understand, that is quite an accomplishment!:D

:D:D:D
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

turtlespeed

Sounds like you live in the ghetto.

Got that right a golden ghetto. Lots of commercial pilots. The dude that over flew his destination by 30 minutes was from here.

Mostly regular guys and the bell curve. Spend 50% of their time traveling.

When the pilot community asks how we found the place:ph34r:

boss did a yr in WCCW.

:o and they all move away.:ph34r:

The look on their faces is priceless.:D

R.I.P.
One Jump Wonder

Andy9o8

I'll make you deal andy if you want to proof read my work for free B|

if you want to I'll let you proof it for free befor I post it. There might be some positive benifit from that.B|

But where would be the fun at that. Your not working for free your getting off on it. Was you one of the bullies on the short school bus to school?

You send me a bill:S.
One Jump Wonder

Krip

***:|

I'll make you deal andy if you want to proof read my work for free B|

if you want to I'll let you proof it for free befor I post it. There might be some positive benifit from that.B|

But where would be the fun at that. Your not working for free your getting off on it. Was you one of the bullies on the short school bus to school?

You send me a bill:S.

Exactly what kind of cigarette are you smoking?

If you ever hope to communicate with other people using written language you may want to up your game a bit
__

My mighty steed

I don't know what I just read, but I'm impressed.

I'm so glad to know that you didn't understand this, either. Something about cigarettes and people. Sometimes, I wonder if people are rambling speech into a recording device that translates it (poorly) to text and posts on these forums.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

riddler

I don't know what I just read, but I'm impressed.

I'm so glad to know that you didn't understand this, either. Something about cigarettes and people. Sometimes, I wonder if people are rambling speech into a recording device that translates it (poorly) to text and posts on these forums.

Ramble vs style. Sometimes folks write in the way that best reflects the way they wish to express themselves, rather than making it easy to understand. No compromise towards the needs of the reader... just a recognition that they may not be understood, and a delight when they find someone who does.
Strange to see in this day of constant, direct language messaging and emails. Read James Joyce or Shakespeare.
Why drive myself crazy trying to be normal, when I am already at crazy?

Children listen up.

When you get old enough you'll understand. If you have trouble understanding someone ask them to slow down and explain.

You don't have a clue what I've been dealing with, and I don't owe you a explanation

Don't worry be happy. I start with the basic concept of mutual respect. If I don't give respect and it isn't returned then we go to the next phase mutual disrespect. DSE has a pic that I think is funny shit.

He has the rights to do with It as he wishs.

Class over

It is what it is.:ph34r:

One Jump Wonder

Krip

Children listen up.

When you get old enough you'll understand. If you have trouble understanding someone ask them to slow down and explain.

You don't have a clue what I've been dealing with, and I don't owe you a explanation

Don't worry be happy. I start with the basic concept of mutual respect. If I don't give respect and it isn't returned then we go to the next phase mutual disrespect. DSE has a pic that I think is funny shit.

He has the rights to do with It as he wishs.

Class over

It is what it is.:ph34r:

Easy there fuzzy little man peach!
You'll get 'em all riled up.:D:D:D:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun