wolfriverjoe

Good Cops

Given the number of "Bad Cop" threads over in SC at the moment, I thought I'd share this pleasant little story:

http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/cops-to-distribute-bags-of-chips-at-hempfest-really/Content?oid=17500264

For those that don't wish to follow the link or read the story, the main points are:

Seattle is having "Hempfest" this weekend.

Due to Initiative 502, pot is now legal, with certain restrictions.

To help people understand those restrictions, cops in Seattle are passing out fliers of FAQs about the new law...

On bags of Doritos. :P

Really.

Before the usual suspects get their panties in a bunch, it's funded by a private foundation, not taxpayer dollars.

I thought about putting this in SC, but it's far too fun to be there. ;)
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

wolfriverjoe

Given the number of "Bad Cop" threads over in SC at the moment, I thought I'd share this pleasant little story:

http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/cops-to-distribute-bags-of-chips-at-hempfest-really/Content?oid=17500264

For those that don't wish to follow the link or read the story, the main points are:

To help people understand those restrictions, cops in Seattle are passing out fliers of FAQs about the new law...

Really.

Before the usual suspects get their panties in a bunch, it's funded by a private foundation, not taxpayer dollars.

One Jump Wonder

wolfriverjoe

Really.

"On a bag of Doritos." How fitting! Have you checked the Twinkies for similar information? :D:D

Chuck

masterrig

"On a bag of Doritos." How fitting! Have you checked the Twinkies for similar information? :D:D

Chuck

Nope. I'm not there and I don't do that anymore.
I just came across the story and thought I'd share it.

It's been mentioned on a lot of morning radio this past week. I listen to a lot of Rock stations all over, and most have some sort of "morning pair" of reasonably funny DJs. Some local, some syndicated.

I heard one (joke) suggestion that the cops were brainstorming how to reach the "target audience" and thought: "What would be the best way to get a message to a cop? Put it on a dount box!" And, voila! An idea is born. :D:D:D
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

ryoder

CO Governor Hickenlooper wants to know if we can get Cheetohs & Goldfish in similar packaging.;)

LOL

You can import these.:o

supposedly they even fizz.:|

I don't know if I could get that high.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

ryoder

CO Governor Hickenlooper wants to know if we can get Cheetohs & Goldfish in similar packaging.;)

Wa is so far behind CO they may as well just wait a while and if the CO is as good as it I don't see any upside in reinventing the wheel.

Wa state is already 6 mo behind scedual, and some of their MMJ apothecaries are still getting busted by the feds. Something about a dude that had a string of mmj facilities,

But he was spending a lot of money on brand new shiny toys. That may have attracted the feds attention.:S

None of my business.:|

R.I.P.
One Jump Wonder