GogglesnTeeth

Left Brain or Right Brain user?

labrys

Right brain / left brain "theory" has been discredited.

Yeah, but the general idea of how people process information remains, even if there isn't a "side-ness" to it.

I believe that's a dangerous notion. A self-limiting and self-fulfilling prophesy of the worst kind. To be stamped and filed as, "logical and non-creative" or "creative and non-logical" is a horrible thing. Why anyone would do that to themselves is beyond me.

It's like the crappy MBTI tests. What a load of horse shit.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

format

Nothing wrong believing in santa claus, jebus, dalai lama or bogeyman.
Isn't man defined by his actions instead?

I bet you judge me by this post and Jerry by his green

Not "judging" but you appear to have completely misunderstood my point about this right/left brain and other personality "tests."

It's not about people judging people, it's about judging/limiting yourself through the lens of this bullshit.
quade -

quade

oke, I was thinking.. maybe those lens are helping those people (it's their angle) Unsure

I'm sure it does bring comfort to some. However, what do you want; comfort or the truth?

:D I am pretty sure that horoscope doesn't help with malfunction.
And just now I recall some kid being saved by removing one side of the brain (the other side took over all controls).

After reading/deciding, I chose "truth". If I didn't know better, I'd stick with comfort. But it was me who decided, I don't remember anybody poking me for wearing 'lens'
What goes around, comes later.

They're boxes; they don't describe anything, any more than saying that "Van Gogh's Starry Starry night is mostly blue and yellow" describes it. But they can provide some insight.

My real question is which boob do guys prefer -- after all, the OP forgot the boobies option :ph34r:

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Think I read somewhere that most people when they kiss "go right" and I'm thinking that probably means the woman's right one ends up getting fondled more, but her left one gets kissed first.

I dunno. Just off the top of my head.
quade -

Think I read somewhere that most people when they kiss "go right"

I wonder if that's also true in Great Britain???

Wendy P.
(INTP)
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

GogglesnTeeth

Which side of the brain do you use most....
Could be an interesting question for skydivers.

http://en.sommer-sommer.com/braintest/

I used mine about equally according to the test. 53% left and 47% right.

I can't vote.

No option for boobies.[:/]

But I scored a perfect 50/50
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun