grue

Gold Bond powder.

Been there done that, in summer camp when I was a wee lad. To add insult to injury the top on the container came off, and I ended up dumping a big pile of it on my crotch.

I was down for the count, and there was no water nearby that was within crawling distance. So I had to resort to dousing the boys with a 2 liter bottle of Coke!

:o:|B|:ph34r:

"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

DougH

Been there done that, in summer camp when I was a wee lad. To add insult to injury the top on the container came off, and I ended up dumping a big pile of it on my crotch.

I was down for the count, and there was no water nearby that was within crawling distance. So I had to resort to dousing the boys with a 2 liter bottle of Coke!

:o:|B|:ph34r:

:D:D:D

I posted this years ago on a forum, and fortunately somebody copypasted it to other forums that retain their posts so I could find a copy:

"Green Bottle Gold Bond is a fucking jar of pain. I threw some on my sac one time after I got out of the shower and felt like a pack of ravenous flaming nano-wolves were chewing on my wrinklepouch. Next thing I know, I'm back in the shower trying to get it off, merely exacerbating the problem. The horror associated with thinking your cash and prizes are about to erupt in a hellish white fire and take down the earth cannot be topped. People ask what kind of fear the people on Flight 93 felt in those last moments? Fuck them. Ask someone the fear and horror of using green bottle Gold Bond on a damp nutsack."
cavete terrae.

When I was married the xH but Gold Bond powder on the shopping list. I brought back the green container one. Never heard the fkn end of that one.... how could I know?? :D

A PSA for the ladies...

If you're in the powder room and find the toilet tissue roll is empty, do NOT use the Vick's Menthol Lotion Tissues sitting on the vanity. TRUST ME. [:/]:oB|

Always be kinder than you feel.

You wouldn't care to elaborate on your experience instead of us just taking your word for it...would you?
I'm not trying to be too personal but I figure since you didn't have a problem asking me about going to the bathroom in my truck and I was more then accomodating with my answer, it's only fair :P

skydiver30960

I'm ducking Ivan at the moment since this has been brought here before, but the following thread qualifies for Top Ten best reading in all of the Interwebs.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=375921&page=1&pp=25

Elvisio "it goes on for 42 PAGES" Rodriguez

"What if it gets in your pee hole?"

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

LuckyMcSwervy

***I'm ducking Ivan at the moment since this has been brought here before, but the following thread qualifies for Top Ten best reading in all of the Interwebs.

Have you ever heard of a banshee? That is where that comes from.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

******I'm ducking Ivan at the moment since this has been brought here before, but the following thread qualifies for Top Ten best reading in all of the Interwebs.

Have you ever heard of a banshee? That is where that comes from.:ph34r:

You mean screaming like a banshee? Yes. I don't think I've ever done it though.

As for the thread, yesterday I got to "it tastes minty" and laughed so hard I decided I had to have more time to come back to it and read the thread in its entirety.

:D

I think that thread is along the lines of "Do You Tip The Pilot?" thread that was on, I think, TripAdvisor many years ago.