Roxxx

What is the best E-cig? SkydiveTwinCities one is?

What is your price range?

Are we talking cigalikes, like blu or the other gas station ones? IMHO those are a waste of time and money, they only give you the hand to mouth sensation.

eGo kits are bigger, think cigar sized battery, and can be had for 45 bucks or so with two batteries and charger.

Get a delivery device, cartomizers, clearomizer, carto tank, drip atomizer, and then you can use what ever flavors you like, 100s of companies sell "ejuice"

I recently splurged on a provari, google it.

It is variable voltage, made in USA, and should last me many years. $$$$ but damn is it a pleasure to use.

Personal vaporizers can be an expensive habit, but at least they reduce harm compared to cancer sticks! Kept me from going back to them, I have no need.
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

The only bit of advice that I have is...get one that comes with an external battery charger. Many have batteries that you can swap but are still charged through the device. A real pain in the ass.

Also a big fan of the Kanger Protanks...the multi-piece ones that you can fully disassemble are great.

I started out trying to replace cigarettes with a Blu, which didn't work for me at all. About a month ago I picked this up and haven't touched a cigarette since. I am tapering down the nicotine concentration and using it less and less frequently, hoping to be nicotine free soon.

http://www.madvapes.com/aro-winder-kit.html

piisfish

Seriously I don't think it is a nicotine thing. It is a habit thing. Break the habit.

It's both.
That's one of the reasons quitting smoking can be so hard. Breaking both the nicotine addiction and the behavioral habits at the same time can be difficult. That's why stuff like this can help (gum, patches, ect)
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

If it can help people quit smoking, great. But it's possible to get addicted to the new fix.

If you quit cold, good job. That takes strength, will power or for some, a life-changing event that happens to include no more smokes.

Either way, quitting can be a life-changing event and I applaud everyone who finds a way to make it happen.

Even if I never quit using the vaporizer I have lowered my nicotine intake and eliminated the overwhelming majority of carcinogens and toxins from my intake.

I agree that they're silly looking and really silly to think about, but not as silly as smoking.

Side note for other folks using them, have you noticed a difference in lung capacity since switching?