Remster

Trolls

craigbey

The date of your account registration and your almost immediate participation in multiple threads / forums suggest that you may be an experienced jumper who either had an account that was blocked or you had been lurking and finally pulled the trigger and registered.

I was hoping you were Andy, but he went out in a dramatic fashion by attacking mods with style, flair and a touch of psychosis. Can you be that creative?

Give it a try. You're anonymous, so go ahead and throw out a good PA at someone.

Yep, experienced jumper, former lurker, so somewhat familiar with protocol and ethos here, even though official account is fairly new. No past blocked account. Not Andy. Not dead John. No desire to insult people.

No worries.

Just looking for another anonymous poster with big buttons. Those are fun to push because people sometimes forget they are using an account with an empty or bogus profile. Their emotional reactions to some posts are surprising and quite comical. There is no 'P' in a PA against an anonymous troll, so why take it personally? (not directed at you)

I'm really surprised your screen name had not been previously registered.

craigbey

When I get blocked, I'm going with 'Boogerpicker'.
Every fight is a food fight if you're a cannibal

Goodness is something to be chosen. When a man cannot choose, he ceases to be a man. - Anthony Burgess

craigbey

Well, I wanted just "Booger", but that was already taken, even though the person has never signed on, and has never posted any messages. So I went with the plural version.

Don't the moderators ever clean up old, unused user ID's around here?

Boogers

***I'm really surprised your screen name had not been previously registered.

Well, I wanted just "Booger", but that was already taken, even though the person has never signed on, and has never posted any messages. So I went with the plural version.

Don't the moderators ever clean up old, unused user ID's around here?

No

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

I'm sorry. I'm sick, I'm tired, and the post-boogie blues have weakened my resolve. :|:D

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Remster

***I'm sorry. I'm sick, I'm tired, and the post-boogie blues have weakened my resolve. :|:D

All you weaklings are dead to me. Dead. :|

Here . . . All better now?:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun