Remster

Trolls

LuckyMcSwervy

***Are just like stray cats.

The more you feed them, the more the come back

But if I wanted to take my cat on a jump should she wear goggles? B|

If you're brave enough to take your cat on a jump, put a damn muzzle on it, plus thick covers for each of its paws, or declaw the cat. :P

Some Russian dude actually took his cat on a jump. :o
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

LuckyMcSwervy

***Are just like stray cats.

Are you going to make me pull out the Georgia Cat Chasing story again?>:(
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

******Are just like stray cats.

Best damn story I've ever read. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

The date of your account registration and your almost immediate participation in multiple threads / forums suggest that you may be an experienced jumper who either had an account that was blocked or you had been lurking and finally pulled the trigger and registered.

I was hoping you were Andy, but he went out in a dramatic fashion by attacking mods with style, flair and a touch of psychosis. Can you be that creative?

Give it a try. You're anonymous, so go ahead and throw out a good PA at someone.

BillyVance

If you're brave enough to take your cat on a jump, put a damn muzzle on it, plus thick covers for each of its paws, or declaw the cat. :P

Some Russian dude actually took his cat on a jump. :o

She's already declawed in the front, I can buy her pink fake fur mittens for all 4 paws to match the pink fake rabbits fur coat I saw for her in Marshall's this afternoon. I think the gear store had some pink rimmed goggles IIRC.

Sophia be stylin'.
Always be kinder than you feel.

ryoder

YES, please. I can't remember what that is and I'm afraid to Google. :o

She's already declawed in the front, I can buy her pink fake fur mittens for all 4 paws to match the pink fake rabbits fur coat I saw for her in Marshall's this afternoon. I think the gear store had some pink rimmed goggles IIRC.

Sophia be stylin'.

If they offer cat prosthetics, give me a shout. Duke was a stray we brought home from a nearby DZ 3 years ago. He has 3 and a half legs and a heart of gold.

The vet did give us a discount on the front declawing.

:)

oldwomanc6

*********It's his 'pull!" paw!! :(

ETA: He is a very handsome boy! I have a very special place in my heart for the tabbies!! :$

And gimps. :)
:D:D:D I'm a gimp right now so....

Now, feel a little bit behind the power curve. What happened?

I pulled a Lindsey Vonn last week skiing. :ph34r: I'm pretty sure it's a pull to my right MCL. :|

LuckyMcSwervy

I pulled a Lindsey Vonn last week skiing. :ph34r: I'm pretty sure it's a pull to my right MCL. :|

You haven't been to a doctor?

Just don't be stupid like I did when I "sprained" my thumb, (and didn't go to the doctor). It never looked quite right afterward. Years later I learned I had completely torn the ligament, and had to have the ligament reconstructed using a redundant tendon from the opposite arm. If I had gone to the doctor within 3 weeks, the ligament could have been repaired.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

oldwomanc6

Yikes! Hopefully, you are going to heal without surgical or other intervention?

I'm sure it'll be fine. I'm just starting the same physical therapy exercises they had me do with the other MCL injury I had last year, actually the year before. Since my knee cap isn't all over the place like the other leg was, I'm not that worried. I do worry that I'm out for the ski season already. We'll see. I'm tough. OK, not really. :ph34r:

ryoder

You haven't been to a doctor?

Just don't be stupid like I did when I "sprained" my thumb, (and didn't go to the doctor). It never looked quite right afterward. Years later I learned I had completely torn the ligament, and had to have the ligament reconstructed using a redundant tendon from the opposite arm. If I had gone to the doctor within 3 weeks, the ligament could have been repaired.

No, I didn't go. It smarted when I fell and I kept skiing after the wipeout but didn't go back on the expert slopes. It didn't start to hurt until a couple of days later. There's no swelling, no discoloration, nothing like when I did it before. Eek on your thumb. Hearing stuff like that scares me. I'm just SO doctored OUT. I'm sick of being poked and prodded and MRId and CAT scanned and VEPs and all of that shit. :|