airtwardo

Ain't THAT a Bitch! ~

LuckyMcSwervy

******Does it count as joining the Mile High Club if they didn't finish?

No evidence that they didn't. :P

I cannot imagine being that horny. [:/]

I can. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::P

So can I!:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

NEITHER BODY SHOWED EVIDENCE OF SEATBELTS OR SHOULDER HARNESSES BEING WORN.

Well now, there you go!
Let this be a lesson for everyone.
Buckle up. Arrive alive!
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young

LuckyMcSwervy

I can. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::P

Many of your posts lately kinda bear witness to that.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

The Kama Sutra is available free online. There are positions much more suitable to keeping an eye on things while still scratching that itch.

This one should be forwarded to the Darwin Award people.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

davjohns

The Kama Sutra is available free online. There are positions much more suitable to keeping an eye on things while still scratching that itch.

This one should be forwarded to the Darwin Award people.

http://darwinawards.com/darwin/darwin1994-19.html

;)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

oldwomanc6

***Does it count as joining the Mile High Club if they didn't finish?

I was behind a couple, while driving along a county road one time. The man and woman were cuddled-up pretty close. I kept looking for a stretch of the road where I could pass them when I saw the gal raise-up out of her seat and position herself on the guy's lap. I backed-off, waiting for the wreck but the guy driving never swerved or missed a beat! :D

Chuck

masterrig

I was behind a couple, while driving along a county road one time. The man and woman were cuddled-up pretty close. I kept looking for a stretch of the road where I could pass them when I saw the gal raise-up out of her seat and position herself on the guy's lap. I backed-off, waiting for the wreck but the guy driving never swerved or missed a beat! :D

Chuck

My old roommate, before I met him, was driving with his girlfriend in a caravan of family members (his). Two of his sisters were driving directly behind. They noticed his car moving erratically a bit. Not crossing lane markers mind you, but noticable enough to know something was going on. They pulled up alongside to see what was up. He looked at them with an embarrassed look and right then his girlfriend's head popped up right as she wiped his cum off her mouth.

Their parents had been in the next car behind, but as far as I know, the sisters never told them a word.

:D:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

*********Does it count as joining the Mile High Club if they didn't finish?

Chuck

My old roommate, before I met him, was driving with his girlfriend in a caravan of family members (his). Two of his sisters were driving directly behind. They noticed his car moving erratically a bit. Not crossing lane markers mind you, but noticable enough to know something was going on. They pulled up alongside to see what was up. He looked at them with an embarrassed look and right then his girlfriend's head popped up right as she wiped his cum off her mouth.

Their parents had been in the next car behind, but as far as I know, the sisters never told them a word.

That would be difficult to tell mom, for sure! :D:D:D

Chuck

masterrig

************Does it count as joining the Mile High Club if they didn't finish?

Chuck

That would be difficult to tell mom, for sure! :D:D:D

Chuck

You think? They're Catholic! :o:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

oldwomanc6

***Does it count as joining the Mile High Club if they didn't finish?

Ain't THAT a Bitch!

:D:D:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun