Deuce

There's a giant lizard on the file cabinet.

I used to do this thing as a kid where I would take a long length of grass. I would tie a noose at the end of the length then approch lizards from behind veeerrrrryyyyy sllllllooooowwwwwwlllllyyyyyy. Then you lasso them. Next thing you know ya got lizard on a rope cruisin around. Like a dog on a leash.

Now the bats are different. You need a broom to wack them with. Don't let them bite you man. They got diseases in them...

Well, that's the first really bad advice you ever gave me.

Really? It always works for me. I run in circles, scream and shout, and soon someone comes and takes care of whatever I'm running around screaming and shouting about.

Huh. Maybe ya hafta be a girl for that one to work.

LOL!!!!!!!! Exactly. It works for me everytime.

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

My man. I haven't made myself clear. This thing is like 200 lbs. And now that it's been laying on my hotpad for a while it is moving really, really fast. And jittery. Like a meth freak who leans back from the mirror and says "no more". All jittery like that.

And what diseased did you give my bats? Dude, that's just wrong.
:S

Don't they taste like chicken?

Actually, they do. Iguana meat looks just like chicken but a bit stringy and slightly wild tasting but for the most part just like range chicken:D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Dude, quit whining like a little girl. Get your scaredy cat ass over there, grab it by the tail and toss it out the door. :ph34r:

Damn, the man comes looking for sympathy and the "Bytch" calls him out like that, wow, with friends like this who needs enemas? ;):D

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

Dude, quit whining like a little girl. Get your scaredy cat ass over there, grab it by the tail and toss it out the door. :ph34r:

But be careful if the tail breaks, lizard falls on ground right near your feet. Decides to run up your pants leg and bites you nutz!!!

That's an idea.

Actually, they do. Iguana meat looks just like chicken but a bit stringy and slightly wild tasting but for the most part just like range chicken

But gutting this thing? That sink in the janitor's closet just isn't up to it.

Heck. It's just sitting there. I could get used to it.

And what diseased did you give my bats? Dude, that's just wrong.
:S

Ya know, I thought the same thing the other day. I saw a bumper sticker that said "This truck protected by a pit bull with AIDS". I wasn't that concerned about the dog, but whoever gave a pit bull AIDS in an involuntary fashion has got to be one mean muthah. :o

I like lizards

My youngest HAD a leapord Gekko...Shibby was his name. One day after school she comes down stairs... "Mommy..Shibby has been in the same spot since I went to bed last night. I was hoping he would have moved by the time I got home... will you poke him and make sure he's not dead.."

Well.....of course Shibby was dead..[:/] Kyla screams.."My lizard is dead..My lizard is dead..." We gave Shibby a nice burial in the garden. Her birthday is coming up in a week...I'm buying her a new lizard...Shibby---The Sequel...:)

Sweetie...I sent you HUGS not DRUGS!

OH, and the screaming works for me except I don't run around, I climb up on something so my scream carries further. It got the neighbor across the street here when a lizzard was on my gas logs warming himself.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

*burp*

Well, back from lunch. Actually just ate it in front of my Viewsonic VP230 23" flatpanel monitor. Had a nice Monterey Jack Chicken sandwich from Wendy's.

Fed the lettuce to the lizard.

How can I determine if this thing is a he or a she? That may be important if I decide to name it.

How can I determine if this thing is a he or a she? That may be important if I decide to name it.

Don't give it a gender defining name. How about something like Smirnoff. Thats a great name.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!