promise5

Anyone have any quirkish, freakish don't know how it happened accidents ?

Sometimes the odd scratch or cut that ends up bleeding and I feel something like an itch, reach to scratch and feel a wetness, pull back and find blood and I go WTF? And I end up wondering how the hell that happened/ My brain just has a disconnect sometimes.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

DougH

Did a hypothetical person get a hypothetical object, lodged in a hypothetical orifice, prompting this query?

:D:D:D

This is the same chick who broke her leg stepping off a parked plane or something. She didn't have far to go either. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

All the time. I'm expecting that people will say, "we're really surprised she lived this long" at my funeral.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Fire hose/nozzle to the chest. Felt like my girls were pushed into my spine then back out. Never knew getting hit there could be that painful.
Ice packs became my friends!!
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

bleeding and I feel something like an itch, reach to scratch and feel a wetness, pull back and find blood and I go WTF?

Does it usually occur during the same week of each month ?

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

promise5

Fire hose/nozzle to the chest. Felt like my girls were pushed into my spine then back out. Never knew getting hit there could be that painful.
Ice packs became my friends!!

Gotta use both hands when it's going to spray.

Smile too, a good attitude is great! ;)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

promise5

I was!! Just wasn't ready for the water pressure being increased. Smile??? Are you kidding me?? I could hardly breathe !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-MG0CVLBriY#t=74

;)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

promise5

There was this one time . . . and it involved a toe.

It ended up . . . well . . . lets just say . . .

damn table leg.>:(
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

There was this one time . . . and it involved a toe.

It ended up . . . well . . . lets just say . . .

damn table leg.>:(

Did sucking making it feel better?
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

PLFKING

bleeding and I feel something like an itch, reach to scratch and feel a wetness, pull back and find blood and I go WTF?

Does it usually occur during the same week of each month ?

Don

Glad I wasn't taking a swig of my beer when I read this or I'd have killed my damn laptop. Fucker. :D:D:D

Back in the late 90s I moved into a VERY old house that had been divided into apartments. The steps had cinderblocks running up the side of them, just outside the railing. (This is hard to explain, but I'll get to the point) While standing on the cinderblocks, I slipped and got my leg wedged between the railing and the cinderblocks, then started falling backwards, OVER the blocks. To put it another way: there was no way this wasn't going to end with anything but an open tib/fib and major surgery... and it that time-slows-down-as-we're-about-to-die way, I had time to realize that as I fell. But seconds later I'm lying on the grass trying to figure out what happened, totally unharmed. The cinderblock wall had actually BROKEN, instead of breaking my leg.

To this day, it's definitely one of those "somebody up there likes me" moments.

Elvisio "once I realized how much other shit was broke in that house, though..." Rodriguez