JerryBaumchen

Any golfers out there?

jclalor

***Hi out there,

Or, this is why I took up skydiving:

http://safeshare.tv/w/lNQxKkFRoZ

:P

JerryBaumchen

PS) I actually took golf in college but have never played a round.

Alcohol and and golf carts appear to be a very bad combination. :o

Add in a DZO.... a runway and 3 of us( GFD, myself and another who will remain nameless) who were topless and no bad things happened at all while hauling ass down said runway.:ph34r:

That was painfully funny to watch! I love to golf but haven't played a round in a couple of years. I seem to make it to the driving range more since I can do it solo.

I started playing when I was about 14 years old. I've never played a round without riding a cart. I was such an ass about insisting on a cart or I wasn't playing.

My bucket list has a line "Play Atlantic City Country Club and walk the entire course". :D

I have a scar on my leg from tripping over a sprinkler running from the Northfield cops when we were kids drinking on the fairways late at night. Oops. :D

Please don't think I'm disrespectful to the game since I was wearing jeans at the driving range in the first picture. :P

OK, now I'm dying to play!! :)

Always be kinder than you feel.

rwieder

You should hit the links! That was great form in your picture! Take care, Have fun!

Best-
Richard

Thanks! I can remember my Dad saying "Jesus Christ" the first time he saw me swing. I was like "What's wrong?" and he said something like "your swing is perfect". I think I was 14 or 15. I still think I suck on the course overall but I'm happy wailing away at my hot pink Flying Ladies.

As soon as my knee is ok I'll get in a round. I actually have to since I promised a friend down south I'd kick his ass!! :D

That was great form in your picture!

Well...maybe. Too much "reverse C" in the finish. LuckyMcSwervy should finish like all golfers, with club just above the head and body facing the line of flight of the ball.

Chance are, however, that she got good contact on the ball and sent it long and straight downrange.

Boomerdog

That was great form in your picture!

Well...maybe. Too much "reverse C" in the finish. LuckyMcSwervy should finish like all golfers, with club just above the head and body facing the line of flight of the ball.

Chance are, however, that she got good contact on the ball and sent it long and straight downrange.

I have video of this range session but the commentary from the person doing the filming doesn't make it a good idea to post it for young ears. :D

Please don't think I'm disrespectful to the game since I was wearing jeans at the driving range

'Disrespectful' would be a radio and beer dispenser in your golf bag. :)
I used to play to a 12 handicap, and I'd take that finish all day long.

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

LuckyMcSwervy

Please don't think I'm disrespectful to the game since I was wearing jeans at the driving range in the first picture. :P

Would you mind if I said you have nice form?:)

My dad was a hard core golfer and he took me several times, but the bug never bit. He, to his credit, did make a tandem with me once, so we both tried each other's sport. B|