lopullterri

Looking Tor Greg Poston

I am hoping someone out there can help me. I divorced this guy in Feb. 2013 and because of his games this took well over a year and $10,000.00. Since then he has refused to comply with a divorce decree and we have incurred huge expense all because of his playing games. This is not just about money, but he has also not signed a quit claim. Now I know I will get all kinds of nasty grams from some of you and I am asking that you refrain. You don't really know him if you do send me nasty messages. This is a serious issue and I just want it finished, I want to close this chapter,
He is claiming that he works all over the country and that is his excuse for not complying and for not allowing himself to be served with papers. We need to find where or who he works for so he can be served. We have had a process server outside of his residence but it is gated and he refuses service. We tried serving him at his parents house and he did not show up for court, He has now missed three court dates and we can do nothing until we can serve him and or garnish his wages.
Again, please try to help me and refrain from any nasty comments. This is a serious issue.
Greg has been seen doing tandems at Chicagoland, last year and this year. If he is there regularly, please let me know and we can serve him there.
~"I am not afraid. I was born to do this"~

He has stated to me in writing (and to a few other people) that he has such a severe shoulder injury that he can't lift anything and that it hurt so much he could not do tandems. Now in rethinking this...he probably passed the medical, as the joke used to be that if you could walk in the Doctor's office and were breathing...you will pass your medical.

lopullterri

Greg has been seen doing tandems at Chicagoland, last year and this year. If he is there regularly, please let me know and we can serve him there.

Cant be that expensive to pick up the phone and hire a local private investigator in that area versus airing your private affairs all over the internet. Just saying.

Doug_Davis

***Greg has been seen doing tandems at Chicagoland, last year and this year. If he is there regularly, please let me know and we can serve him there.

Cant be that expensive to pick up the phone and hire a local private investigator in that area versus airing your private affairs all over the internet. Just saying.

Now that she's put this on DZ.com, somebody's bound to tell Greg and he's going to find some place to hide in. Just saying... Best of luck, Terri... [:/]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

It is clearly more expensive than airing their private affairs for free.

Please pass the popcorn.
For the same reason I jump off a perfectly good diving board.

I sympathize with your cause, but if somebody knows him I hope they do not post his information here in the open. Whether they choose to do so privately is another matter altogether, but hopefully people have the good sense not to post contact info in the open forums.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

It is very expensive and I have already spent plenty to get him to comply with a divorce decree. Unfortunately he does not and never has played by the rules and has plenty of people to hide behind...mostly skydivers. Without a quit claim I can't do anything with my house. I could go on but the guy has always got away with a lot and it is time that someone put a stop to it. Case in point...an old post in which he sold someones rig and refused to return phone calls for well over a year? The owner finally got his money after over 3 months of public postings. There is more, but the people who stand up for him (a very distant "cousin" and a couple others) don't even really know him...they know nothing of the crazy stuff I have had to put up with for years. He has also avoided service for non-payment of credit card debt. He does not pay his tickets. This type of person costs us all...

You get what is coming to you. Posting publicly is my only option at this point. I am weary and I want this over with. No one should be allowed to drag out a process for this long and it started one week before Christmas 2011 when I came home to find every item of value removed from my house and all the money gone. I am tired but I am also mad and will not stop until he complies and now he will have to pay the legal fees, also. His choice. I had no choice in what happened in 2011...he will have no choice now.

I just did a GOOGLE search on this cat. I never heard of him until now, but I learned a great deal about him and where he's been. "Lopullterri" it is bad form for you to pitt skydivers against any one individual(s), no matter what they've allegedly done just to further your own agenda(s). So please seek your remedies elsewhere. Find him yourself, by yourself or some one in your employ. Just MOHO.

You get what is coming to you. Posting publicly is my only option at this point. I am weary and I want this over with. No one should be allowed to drag out a process for this long and it started one week before Christmas 2011 when I came home to find every item of value removed from my house and all the money gone. I am tired but I am also mad and will not stop until he complies and now he will have to pay the legal fees, also. His choice. I had no choice in what happened in 2011...he will have no choice now.

These are YOUR problems. Not ours. Please take care of this your self and stop crying about it in these forums. I get it, he's a no good so and so, but he's YOUR no good so and so. "Get er done" and handle it.

I'm locking this thread since the request was put out and I am not going to have people publicly posting contact info nor am I going to let this airing of dirty laundry go any further.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com