promise5

Facebook

ryoder

***Am I wrong to feel that I would let most of those on dizzy sleep on my couch if needed??

That better be a big couch!:o

Well I mean if you guys trust them they should be ok. :P

What makes you think any of us trust any of the others?:|

Now you say something :P
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

promise5

Am I wrong to feel that I would let most of those on dizzy sleep on my couch if needed??

Well I mean if you guys trust them they should be ok. :P

We would be happy to vet any potential house guest...;)

He is from Canuckistan.. so it should be ok...

really...

hahahahaha

promise5

:o:o:o

Naked rock??

He'll be married and settled down so I'm not worried.

We were drinkinging homebrewed rum naked on a beach when I proposed.

There will be none of this settling down stuff! I've found my partner in crime :)

Apparently I'm not a horrible house guest otherwise I think squeak would have killed me. I've seriously thought about doing a dz.com round the world trip. It's basically what I've been doing for the last 4 years anyway.
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

Tink1717

I'm also surprised by how many of them are now 200, 300, 400 lbs obese. Stunning actually. :|:(

I went to my 10th high school reunion and was already shocked by how many of the jocks were overweight and balding, the pretty and popular girls were also fat, smoked and drank... Not all of them though. Hell, even the top cross country runner who finished 2nd overall at the state championship our senior year to help the team win the title, was sporting a nice paunch! :D

A nice surprise I had there was getting voted "Most Eligible Bachelor". I guess showing up in my Porsche 914 had an effect on that. :D

I missed the 20th reunion since my first girl was just a few months old and we had relatives in town that weekend.

My 30th reunion is in 2 years. I'm pretty sure I will be the best damn good looking guy there, even the youngest looking. :S:P:D Might also be the only one who still has kids that havent even hit middle school yet. :S And I bet a good number of them will already be grandparents. :o
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Facebook lesson:

Damn those geeky boys got HOT and the hotties got FAT. So, if there's any high schoolers lurking, lesson to be learned is the geek boys blossom fabulously. A lot of them around me did, anyway. Wish I didn't dismiss them as dorks back in the day! :D

Always be kinder than you feel.

By 40th reunions, the attendance begins to thin out other ways.

True dat. Even eariler. 10 and 20 started with that.
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

A nice surprise I had there was getting voted "Most Eligible Bachelor". I guess showing up in my Porsche 914 had an effect on that.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'll be the only child free bachelor at mine. :)
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

I was invited to some kind of a reunion a few years ago.

Everyone still lived on the east coast, except us who live on the left coast.

Scratch head, scratch butt. Travel time would be 10 times longer than the reunion:S

TBSS I had a conflict in my busy schedule;) They boys in the hood didn't even have the courtesy to post pic's of the reunion for those of us that live to far away.

To bad I'm really disappointed. ;)

One Jump Wonder

LuckyMcSwervy

Facebook lesson:

Damn those geeky boys got HOT and the hotties got FAT. So, if there's any high schoolers lurking, lesson to be learned is the geek boys blossom fabulously. A lot of them around me did, anyway. Wish I didn't dismiss them as dorks back in the day! :D

i hear ya..i was the #1 super dork geeky nerd back in high school!