riggerrob

Riddle me this .....

riggerrob

A Newfoundland dog a looks for work in the search and rescue business. He applies at the Grand Saint Bernard Monastery (Switzerland. He passes all the exercises swimming, but fails the final exam.
Why?

The Newfie did not slobber enough:ph34r:

Amazon

***A Newfoundland dog a looks for work in the search and rescue business. He applies at the Grand Saint Bernard Monastery (Switzerland. He passes all the exercises swimming, but fails the final exam.
Why?

The Newfie did not slobber enough:ph34r:

Naw - he ran on solar.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

AggieDave

He's an alcoholic and fails the psych test.

Best answer so far.
Another hint: what happened the last time the Royal Newfoundland Regiment was left alone with a keg of brandy?

riggerrob

***He's an alcoholic and fails the psych test.

Best answer so far.
Another hint: what happened the last time the Royal Newfoundland Regiment was left alone with a keg of brandy?

There was a keg of Brandy?????

Amazon

******He's an alcoholic and fails the psych test.

Best answer so far.

Saint Bernard dogs are famous for carrying small kegs of brandy tied to their collars.
The brandy is to revive avalanche survivors.

Yes, I was using a stereotype: keg of brandy dangling from a St. Bernard's collar.
I also stereotype Swiss as being great archers, yodelers, alpenhorn blowers, cheese-makers, clock-makers, etc.

Other days stereotypes get me into trouble.

riggerrob

*********He's an alcoholic and fails the psych test.

Best answer so far.

Saint Bernard dogs are famous for carrying small kegs of brandy tied to their collars.

Yes, I was using a stereotype: keg of brandy dangling from a St. Bernard's collar.
I also stereotype Swiss as being great archers, yodelers, alpenhorn blowers, cheese-makers, clock-makers, etc.

You forgot Knives.

I suppose you also stereotype people that wear horns on their helmets as vikings!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

************He's an alcoholic and fails the psych test.

Best answer so far.

You forgot Knives.

I suppose you also stereotype people that wear horns on their helmets as vikings!

Or really freaky cosplay Unicorns:ph34r:

riggerrob

*********He's an alcoholic and fails the psych test.

Best answer so far.

Well, maybe a cheese eating yodeler arrowed him at the clock-strike. Does that blow your alpenhorn...

Final hint: stereotypical human Newfoundlanders have a reputation for loud and rowdy kitchen parties that include singing, cider-sipping, banjo-playing, beer-chugging, dancing, drinking, tall-tale-telling, rum-guzzling, etc.
After Newfoundlanders empty a rum barrel they rinse the barrel with hot water and drink screech!
Can you see a common thread in this hint?
Now can any of you main-landers deduce what happens when you leave a Newfoundland dog alone with a keg of brandy?