justme12001

fly on mens underwear(maybe NSFW)

I'm pretty sure I used it once. I figured there must be a reason it was there. Didn't work for me.

Then, about twenty years ago, I decided I didn't see the point of underwear. No longer an issue.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

JWest

I use it when wearing a suit at a formal even. It's easier than undoing my belt, two buttons, and a zipper. General one hand has a drink in it and while I'm peeing I can get some phone time in with the other hand.

Don't you still need one hand to, like, you know, AIM? B|
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

oldwomanc6

***I use it when wearing a suit at a formal even. It's easier than undoing my belt, two buttons, and a zipper. General one hand has a drink in it and while I'm peeing I can get some phone time in with the other hand.

THIS is why I keep arguing (to no avail, so far) that it is in women's best interest that the default be "toilet seat up".

oldwomanc6

***I use it when wearing a suit at a formal even. It's easier than undoing my belt, two buttons, and a zipper. General one hand has a drink in it and while I'm peeing I can get some phone time in with the other hand.

Aiming is for sissies.

oldwomanc6

Nah they generally point in one direction and hit the general vicinity. Aiming doesn't improve matters much. One of these days I'm going to fit mine with a laser sight...
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?