virgin-burner

circumcision..!?

We have differences of opinion. What may seem inconsequential to you is actually of consequence for others. Indeed, we've got a hole website devoted to skydivers. At least 99% of the rest of the world sees us as focusing on something suicidal at worst, senseless at best.

I'm interested in football. And hockey. Sometimes a little bit of triviality helps with everything else. It's not better. It's not worse. It just is.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

lawrocket

We have differences of opinion. What may seem inconsequential to you is actually of consequence for others. Indeed, we've got a hole website devoted to skydivers. At least 99% of the rest of the world sees us as focusing on something suicidal at worst, senseless at best.

I'm interested in football. And hockey. Sometimes a little bit of triviality helps with everything else. It's not better. It's not worse. It just is.

You can say that again!

Wait - I was reading just now . . . are there some missing posts here?:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

FlyingRhenquest

Of course, in my fascist regime, children would be removed from their parents at birth and raised in clean state-run facilities where they would be uniformly educated, vaccinated and indoctrinated into the mandatory state religion, which involves Smurfs. This is entirely because someone cut a piece of my dick off without so much as a by-your-leave when I was an infant.

Not entirely.......there is the motivation of getting to live with Smurfs

(the doctor did ask you, you farted, which implies consent)

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

tigra

You missed the misogynistic rant directed at Bolas when he attempted to lighten up the thread? I think the gist was that Americans are celebrity and sports obsessed ignorant morons and women are evil.

Well, there is a mathematical formula that is hard to dispute about that last part.:)B|

But do tell about the misogynistic rant! I expect there was threats of physical violence and mayhem! It was Bolas after all.B|

ETA: Fixed linky
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

tigra

I think the gist was that Americans are celebrity and sports obsessed ignorant morons and women are evil.

Clearly Liam Neeson's one and only post on Dorkzone? And it was deleted?

It's a bit myopic/smug to think that can be stated for just one country. Seems to be a species trait.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

>But it's fine to pierce their child's ears if it'll help them to:
>-be made fun of at school
>-be "different"
>-look like Dad and his brothers"

Never claimed that.

Look, I would never tell you what to do with your kids in this way. We just have different opinions on it.

billvon

>But it's fine to pierce their child's ears if it'll help them to:
>-be made fun of at school
>-be "different"
>-look like Dad and his brothers"

Never claimed that.

Look, I would never tell you what to do with your kids in this way. We just have different opinions on it.

I see it as making an irrevocable decision for someone when they very well may at the point that they would have the knowledge and understanding may very well have made another choice.

Were I given the choice, I'd have chosen differently. I honestly believe that in the future circumcision will be looked upon as we look at Chinese foot binding, or elective (elected by the man in order to settle his unruly wife down) frontal lobotomies now.
Experience is what you get when you thought you were going to get something else.

AC DZ

The Orthodox Jewish tradition known as oral suction circumcision reaches back to biblical times but it has created a modern-day dilemma for New York City health officials, who have linked it to 17 cases of infant herpes since 2000. Two died and two others suffered brain damage.

:S
Source: http://bigstory.ap.org/article/4990a0f866bc43a49dd8329f96a5cf92/nyc-orthodox-jews-talks-over-ritual-after-herpes-cases
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

The Orthodox Jewish tradition known as oral suction circumcision reaches back to biblical times but it has created a modern-day dilemma for New York City health officials, who have linked it to 17 cases of infant herpes since 2000. Two died and two others suffered brain damage.

:S
Source: http://bigstory.ap.org/article/4990a0f866bc43a49dd8329f96a5cf92/nyc-orthodox-jews-talks-over-ritual-after-herpes-cases

Thats just nasty:S