JerryBaumchen

When a high five is mandatory to do

If it's my hubby, of course I would high five him. If it's a random dude; why would I be walking around with no shirt or bra on? That's just weird! Or, am I reading too much into this? :P

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

skymama

If it's my hubby, of course I would high five him. If it's a random dude; why would I be walking around with no shirt or bra on? That's just weird! Or, am I reading too much into this? :P

You're reading waaaay too much into it.

Personally, I prefer hugs over high fives. :P

Edit to add:

There is an easel in the foreground and a camera tripod in the background. It looks like some sort of studio and she is most likely an artist's model.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

wolfriverjoe

***If it's my hubby, of course I would high five him. If it's a random dude; why would I be walking around with no shirt or bra on? That's just weird! Or, am I reading too much into this? :P

Me too >:(

Amazon

******If it's my hubby, of course I would high five him. If it's a random dude; why would I be walking around with no shirt or bra on? That's just weird! Or, am I reading too much into this? :P

Me too >:(

With low fives from behind too. :o:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Hogzilla

***There is an easel in the foreground and a camera tripod in the background. It looks like some sort of studio and she is most likely an artist's model.

You know, I never even noticed the easel and camera tripod...

There's an easel?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun