skydiverbry

Skydiverbry morning coffee thread

Just finished a cup. I think today is a 2 cup day though...

COFFEE!!! COFFEE!!! COFFEE!!! COFFEE!!! COFFEE!!! COFFEE!!! COFFEE!!! COFFEE!!! COFFEE!!! COFFEE!!! COFFEE!!! COFFEE!!! COFFEE!!! COFFEE!!! COFFEE!!! COFFEE!!! [EVIL]
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Do you think roasting coffee in Dubai would make for a good income, for let's say..rent, food and jumping money?...all you need is a rotiserie oven, some lights for toasting, a vacuum cleaner for cooling the beans, and some syrup for flavor...of course packaging stuff...but I wonder...
--
Blue Skies
NO FEARS, NO LIMITS, NO MONEY...
"A Subitánea et Improvísa Morte, Líbera nos, Domine."

It is morning here in Belgium. I am enjoying a cup of coffee and remembering posting in this thread while in Iraq. And the world turns...

Good morning, all.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Well...I ran out of coffee.

I had pathetic moment of celerity when I desperately searched for any possible reserve of java joe mojo to hold me over - even scouring through my suitcases in hopes of finding an individually wrapped dose of the magical fruit pit stolen from various flophouses around the country.

All I could find was a cherry teabag, apparently some type of gourmet shit...it would have to do.

So I brewed it up, added a shot of Tres Leches and some fang tang ....damn it was good!

I think I've been cured of my coffee addiction...this teabag concoction is my new thing...

I never thought this would happen to me...tea over coffee?

Therefore, I hereby voluntarily relinquish my man card under no duress other than that by good conscience.

I'll miss you all...

.... and stop fuckin' looking at me like that.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

:D:D

I wish you a farewell since you've decided to leave the world of real caffeine..may you find what you are looking for in the coffeeless world.:P

Stay strong and no I will always look at you that way now!

Bry
--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

Just finished my morning pot of coffee plus a NOS energy drink:)

For some reason I'm having a hard time keeping my fingers on the keys..............seem a bit shaky:P:)

Good Morning fellow DZ.commers:)

Bry

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

A morning coffee thread? Oh I'm in love now!! But, just to be clear anything I might say before my 3rd cup of coffee should be ignored. I probably make more sense when I'm a little bit intoxicated;)then I do before my 3rd cup of coffee.

Aaaahhh coffee heaven in a cup.:)

No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

Well, my morning coffee was hours ago. You guys are way behind. But I am reminded that the sound of the coffee pot turning on in the kitchen does as much to get me out of bed as the alarm does. I moved my BR into the LR yesterday, so I am closer to the kitchen now. That's not why I moved, but it sure was nice this morning. :ph34r:

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

It's 13:40 as I write this. Six hours ahead of Eastern Time in the US.

OK, you win for bringing the coffee pot to the bedroom, but I need it in the kitchen to make sure I make it out of bed. lol

And I have seen Belgians drinking beer at breakfast here. They serve it in the restarurants at that time without batting an eye. I'm not a beer guy, but I still think that's odd.

Shoulda seen me in Thailand, up at the crack of 2pm everyday having a beer with 10 minutes of waking up.
The last three months definitely took a few years off my life, but it was fun I think....

All these pictures of me keep showing up on FB that I don't remember.
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

It's 19:45 here, almost time for me to go to sleep because I have to go to fucking work again tomorrow.

Speaking of coffee I accidentally rediscovered coffee and hot chocolate today. At work we have one of those machines that will make all kinds of different hot drinks, I usually just use the machine for the hot water to add to my instant coffee ( the coffee from the machine is also instant but I like mine stronger) accidentally hit the hot chocolate button and rediscovered the awesomeness of a shitload of sugar and caffeine.

Used to be a favourite drink of mine years Ago in Canada when I was freezing my ass off at work. Doesn't make much sense having as hot drink when it's 35'C but fuck it, it's good stuff.
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

Like i said you want to wake up drink some coffee and top it off with a NOS energy drink......sugar and caffeine-enough to kill a cow or two.....unless you're me;)

Bry

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

I don't care for beer. And coffee doesn't really effect me. I can drink it before going to bed and have no effect. I just like hot drinks.

Like i said you want to wake up drink some coffee and top it off with a NOS energy drink......sugar and caffeine-enough to kill a cow or two.....unless you're me;)

They hauled a 22 year old girl out of the gym by ambulance last week, vapor-locked and went down.

She was back in he gym Saturday...cause of the vapor-lock - 5hr. energy drink.

Like a lot of young people these days it seems, she was using one or two a day almost every day.

The docs told her that the combination of what's in 'em altered her brain chemistry to the point the computer couldn't govern the pump & carburetor properly.

Pulse & respiration were so out of sync that she was minutes away from reaching room temperature.

Has some permanent damage to her heart, and she is never supposed to have caffeine of any sort again...last week-hardcore gym rat ~ this week-15 mins walking on a treadmill & done.

Be careful out there kiddies! :|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~