obelixtim

Death by bacon.....

Three Isis fighters 'mauled to death by wild boars in Iraq'
Members 'took revenge on the pigs' after the fatal attack occurred, a source claimed
Lucy Pasha-Robinson

Three Isis fighters were reportedly killed by wild boars on Iraqi farmland controlled by the group.

The militants had been trying to remove the animals near Kirkuk in the al-Rashad region when the boars went on a “rampage”, Iraqi News reports.

One source claimed other Isis members “took revenge on the pigs” after the fatal attack occurred.

Isis have held areas surrounding Kirkuk since 2014, and several thousand civilians have reportedly fled from the region.

It comes six months after Iraqi forces launched efforts to retake the city of Mosul, thought to be the last stronghold of the group in the country.

However, there are fears that the offensive could push militants to regroup elsewhere. One fear is that the province of Kirkuk could become another stronghold.

Allahu Akboar......
My computer beat me at chess, It was no match for me at kickboxing....

TriGirl

Nah... it was already mentioned in another thread there! Here is where we can make all the funny comments, celebrating the irony. :)

Yep, and to steal Ryoder's reply in that thread...

That'll do, pigs... That'll do.

:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

RiggerLee

As it just so happens I just bought the first 5 seasons of south park on DVD.

The moment I saw this I imeadently thought of this scene that I was watching in their introduction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmSdUR6toDo

Lee

Shouldn't that be South Pork?

Hannibal

Silence of the Hams?
My computer beat me at chess, It was no match for me at kickboxing....

obelixtim

***Sweet revenge!

A bunch of politically/religiously indoctrinated city slickers die from a hazard that local farm boys know how to avoid!

Ironic!

A hambush.....

Well played!

I wonder how many hambulances it took to take away the dead and still squealing?
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9