nate25

WHAT A SPORT

I just started jumping a couple month ago. I went to Gold Coast to do a tandem on a saturday and loved it. I was there the next day for ground school and did my first 3 AFF jumps. I came back 2 weeks later and finished AFF and did my first solo. Since then I have done 7 jumps and have completed most of my A card (still working on hitting the target).
I love it and think about it every minute of every day!

Welcome! I am learning that in this world of dropzone.com it is ok to dream about skydiving, to relate time to altitude and to decide the day's weather by whether or not you could jump!

good luck hitting your target!

peace & blue skies
jess
"A man only gets in life what he is believing for, nothing more and nothing less" Kenneth Hagen

And always listen to da SKYMAMA!

You are a wise man. Can you tell my kids to do that too? ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Thanks and yes I am hooked
I have been thinking about getting my own gear. My instructors told me a spectre 210 would be good for me after about 30 jumps and since I have tons of respect for them, I will go with what they say but I also like to absorb information so if anyone has advice I will listen. I did my first jump on a nav260 and 2-12 on a nav240 and 13 and 14 on a falcon 235. So again give me all the info you want so I can gain as much knowledge as possible.
also I am 6'1" and 200ish. what container would fit good?