simon_uk

Hi

Just thought that I would say hi to everyone on here as I have just registered. I completed my first static line jump at the weekend, it was amazing, even though it was freezing cold. I can't wait to do my next jump now. I jump through my university skydiving club who jump at Netheravon, an army dropzone. If anyone else jumps here let me know.

Simon

Great someone else jumping in the UK!!! Froze my ass off last weekend jumping but got to go in the last load and the sunset was wicked...:)
I jump at Peterborough (Sibson) also through my uni. I've only done 7 jumps so far and hopefully (weather permiting) will be off static and on to freefall by the end of next weekend.

I keep going back for more even though I really feel like bricking it in the plane...but once I'm out its bloody amazing, I think I'm hooked for life...oh dear

i jump at langar, and it was too cold for me to go up last sunday :$ got some long johns now though ;)

and i feel physically sick with nerves in the plane, all goes once out of the door though... so, you're not alone in feeling like that

Did you have choice of static line or aff for your first time or did they make you do a static?

I could have done AFF but my uni skydiving club aren't running an AFF course until the summer, when there gonna do a trip to France. But I didn't wanna wait until then, as I've really wanted to take up skydiving since I did a tandem a couple of years ago.

[PRE]

University of Portsmouth Skydive Club

hay uk jumpers!;)..im planning a trip to spain.....say the end ov feb to kick start the year..

pm me if u fancy itB|

what kind of licence do you need to have?

I'm on my consol jumps, so should have those out of the way in a couple of weeks if the weather is kind to us. I've got a rig coming in about 6-7 weeks.... do you get an A licence when you've done your 10 consol jumps and your level 8 hop and pop AFF jump?

what kind of licence do you need to have?

I'm on my consol jumps, so should have those out of the way in a couple of weeks if the weather is kind to us. I've got a rig coming in about 6-7 weeks.... do you get an A licence when you've done your 10 consol jumps and your level 8 hop and pop AFF jump?

sounds like you will be ready to go by the end ov feb...unless we have a real shitty winter...and it will be awesome for you to have your rig;););)..thats when the fun really bigins:D:D

Hey guys,
I'm new too and from the UK- did a Static line last month- we were waiting all day for the weather to clear- not fun! but am looking to do AFF beginning of next year. Thinking Spain or Florida... trying to convince my friend also who did the SL with me but i think she is going to wuss out!
Can you let me know more info about your spain trip?
Ok, this is probably a VERY stupid question but i am new- what is a PM???

Kate