Luckyif

Any brits out there?

Hey Marco, personally i'd stay in the US but then that s only coz the weathers better everywhere else!

I have only jumped at Dunkeswell and Readlands, of which Readlands has now closed but is opening up again under a different name about 15 miles from the old location in swindon. Devons nice to jump at but the Dz only has 2 206's so its kinda limited but the people are nice. I'm sure if you ask people in the places to go forum you'd get a better idea of where to go.
---------
----------------------
PM#290
There are some people in this world which are just like slinky's,
Totally useless but you just can't help but smile when you see one bouncing down the stairs!

Like the Ryan Air idea, cheesey jet fly Prague from Bristol,I am planning to go around 21st of June and this will be my first jump outside the UK or USA. Next on the list is to find a DZ near Chamonix in France, as you can cheesey jet or Ryan Air to Geneva , then Drive. Let me know of any more DZ's u find near Ryan Air or Cheesey Jet Detinations.
Cheers
The planet is yours, the planet is ours, the planet is red.

Got a few responses in the thread below, looks like Ryan air fly straight into a couple of DZs in sweden, think I'll go and check them out, mights just take a sicky mid week the flights about £5 eack way !!

thread;
Events and Places to Jumps / This summer - UK ryanair to ????

No idea how copy to here or make clicky

"Life is a bowl of deadly nightshade, stay way way out on the rim brother"

Got a few responses in the thread below, looks like Ryan air fly straight into a couple of DZs in sweden, think I'll go and check them out, mights just take a sicky mid week the flights about £5 eack way !!

thread;
Events and Places to Jumps / This summer - UK ryanair to ????

No idea how copy to here or make clicky

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1018677#1018677

Just need to use the copy shortcut option, then paste it. Look at markup help to make it clicky.

:)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.ukskydiver.co.uk