jmpnkramer

SkyMonkeyOne's Big Day

Hello All:

I am not a regular on here but I wanted to post because I know that many of you here know Chuck.

This past Friday was his last day in The United States Army! I was one of the fortunate few who was able to attend this very special event.

I had one of the best times I have had in a long time. Chuck and I used to be roomies when I was stationed at Fort Bragg. He is one hell of a guy and if you are welcome within his circle he will definitely watch your back. He is also very forgiving when you do something totally retarded.

Even though it was extremely cold we partied a good majority of the evening. Naturally!! We Drank like VIKINGS and danced the night away to a really cool Blues Band. I am truly honored that I was able to be a part of this very Special Day!! You are the Greatest Chuck!! I wish you all the best and we will definitely have to get together and party more often.

Another special thing which I was a part of was the 100th Jump of SkyMonkeyOne's Woman Katie. I am so happy we were able to get her jump in before she had to leave. As many of you on here know she had to leave for Kuwait at 1:45P.M. EST. yesterday. Although I have not known her for very long it was hard for me to say goodbye. She will be gone for a year. I am sad for Chuck and the fact that I will not be able to get to know her better for at least a year. Another thing that bothers me is to see such a wonderful person have to goto a HOT ZONE. All of you who are not in the military should always remember that it takes all kinds of individuals to protect the Freedom of this Great Nation. I will Miss You Katie!!!! Anything you need Chuck just let me know. I will be there!!

I also had the the great pleasure of meeting a really special and cool person. I hope to get to know the individual better. We shall see. There could not have been a more complete weekend. Like all great things though the weekend came to an end. I am now at the real job thing but I have a smile on my face for the memories I will cherish.

I hope all of ya'll on here have a great week. Blue Skies and Safe Landings!! Remember " HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"

Sincrely,

Keith (Kramer)
The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

Welcome to the forums, Kramer! :)I'm so glad we were able to lure you onto here. Take a peak around, I think you'll have fun with us here, and hopefully you'll make as many friends as I have.

I had a very fun weekend too and it was great getting to know you. I even won't hold it against you that you tried to kill me with that psycho pack! ;)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Hey, it's Michigan Dan! Welcome to the forums! B|
I'm glad I got to meet you, and jump with you. Yes, c'mon down to FL, we'll have some freeflyin' fun.

because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Thanks everybody. The party was outstanding and I really appreciate it that Kramer and Andrea made it up from Florida.

The PIA is a fucking blast! I will use this as my forum for announcing that I just scored a PD sponsorship for this year, thus ending my three years flying under the Atair banner. While I have total confidence in Atair, they were just not able to put the canopy I needed over my head in time to be of any use to me. In order to be competitive, I really needed another crossbrace, and PD was kind enough to put me under two new Velocities and two reserves for the upcoming season. I appreciate their confidence. PIA is very, very cool. I can't walk five paces without running into someone I just must stop and bullshit with. If you are close enough to get here before it ends, come on over! This is a non-stop party.

Chuck

I will use this as my forum for announcing that I just scored a PD sponsorship for this year,

Woohoo, way to go, Chuckie! B|
Would this be your first sponsorship by PD? ;)

Chuck, congrats on getting picked up by PD.

Now get your monkeybutt over to the DZ. We'll be down in Flagler Beach tomorrow, but will be out at Herlong Field around noon on Friday and all weekend.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?