mdowling

Lurking for a while, just started posting

Hey, my name is Matt and I've been an avid reader of dropzone.com for a couple months and just decided to join the conversation. I started skydiving in NJ last summer and pretty much spent every waking moment of my free time this year on my new passion. I call Skydive Jersey Shore home, but I get down to Crosskeys on occasion. I travel a bunch to other dzs - including the WFFC - and I'll be at the Eloy New Year's Boogie. During non-skydiving hours, I'm a reporter for NJ's largest daily newspaper. Thanks for offering this updated format to welcome new folks.

This is SkymonkeyONE reporting live (again) from the CoconutMonkey Lounge and Spa. Our two hosts are, unfortunately, having to wake up and be into work at 6:00 am. Too bad for them! Me and Katie, plus a band of other known associates earlier, are staying around late and forcing these boys to abide by the rules of the monkey kingdom. We shall, in fact, be in the CoconutMonkey Spa in less than five minutes. After proper "pruning", we are going to retire to the MonkeyBago, then skydive our asses off all weekend.

Just a reminder: I will be in Houston on Sunday afternoon. Please make sure you have bail money in your pocket if you plan on partying with me.

Chuck Blue (Not Tom Wood)
King of all Skymonkeys
Hearts & Minds
2 to the Heart-
1 to the Mind-
Home of the Coconut Lounge, Spa, & Artillery Range