outrager

Rat in the house!

Some people obviously have nothing better to do... [:/]
--
BASE #1182
Muff #3573
PFI #52; UK WSI #13

If it had not been the last day of the Convention I would have made it a point to find the pilot later and educate him.

>:(>:(>:(
NEVER GIVE UP!

When you're lame, and nobody wants you around, you tend to have a lot of free time on your hands...

Some people obviously have nothing better to do... [:/]

Some people should not be at a skydiving convention trying to show off they BASE jump...........

thanks for putting that up. i just ripped him. what a pussy. what do gooder pussy. they're out there. i'm usually surprised at the skydiving community for looking down on us.

i think alot are just jealous and mad at themselvs for not having any balls.

because they're so safe in skydiving. yet at the same time they feel cool to the outside world because the still feel like rebels or whatever. then we come along and ruin that for them.

later and F@#K EM' ALL!!!!!!!!!!!
NPS SUX ASS

Just like your post in the other thread, you've made the best point.
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

and I will repeat what I said there:

How about all the 50 jump skydivers who watch someone jumping BASE gear and thinking "thats easy"? What effect does that have on the people entering the sport? Thing long term!

BASE rigs should not be at skydiving events!

BASE jumping has no place at major skydive events.......... it will have a long term effect...

and i'll repeat--taken from the sissy forum!!!!!!!!!!

LOOK,

the whole thing is about getting the FAA PERSON involved.

it's not the WHAT but the HOW it was done!!!!

it was in the morning. when the typical drunken skydiver is asleep anyway.how many people were going to be infleuenced any way. and the typical B.A.S.E.er always say's "150 jumps minimum and to do a FJC-- a the typical manufacturer wants proof of this and so does the B.A.S.E.er selling there used gear... so infleuencing the 50 jump skydiver is well not that easy...and again so what if it makes them want to do it.. when they have the jump numbers who cares who's want to do it... it all goes back to the jealously thing i'm convinced!!!!!!!
and ballons are very good practice for B.A.S.E. this goes on all the time.

i guess the
B.A.S.E. er and the skydiver will never agree.

with all due respect!!!!!!

later
NPS SUX ASS

Most of us actually have care for fellow human beings...... you have 46 BASE jumps from your profile? Remind me that should I ever meet you and have chance to make a BASE jump I should walk away from you..... I think your attitude to fellow parachutists and future jumpers sucks........ I am not trying to be arrogant, or up myself, but your attitude to "and again so what if it makes them want to do it.. when they have the jump numbers who cares who's want to do it." shows your true colours. I would never ever advise someone to BASE jump and would try and put them off............ if you BASE jump and say "who cares" then you should not base jump...........

EDIT TO ADD: You think I am a skydiver dont you?

i would also like to add this nice commentary:

there are skydiver's who B.A.S.E.jump

and there are B.A.S.E. jumpers who skydive

who or what are you.

I KNOW WHY AND WHO AND WHAT I AM!!!'

i got into skydiving to do one thing!! i never cared about formations and all the other crap. jumpsuits and jumping with other people. getting a team together F@#K that!!! never caring about anybody at my DZ! i had my own objective, to jump and eventually FLY OFF STUFF!!!!!!!

but hey each there own. i'm a B.A.S.E.er who USES skydiving for my ends. i don't want to hurt anybody i just want to jump/fly off stuff!!!!!!

with all due respect

later
NPS SUX ASS

............and as long as you are ok then thats ok.......

i'm ok if you are...

just courious??

how long have you been B.A.S.E.ing???and skydiving?

it's not in your profile. not that it realy matters but........

with all due respect

later
NPS SUX ASS

i'm ok if you are...

just courious??

how long have you been B.A.S.E.ing???and skydiving?

it's not in your profile. not that it realy matters but........

with all due respect

later

Sorry, I thought it was in my profile

I have been skydiving for 6+ years and BASE jumping for 4+ years

and another thing (now i'm sounding like i care),

i'm not on a corner trying to recruit people to B.A.S.E. but there's nothing wrong with influence.

i mean if someone say's "hey that looks cool how do i"
of course i'm going to tell them the cons.
but if they want to do it. if i tell them how and where to go and let them be free to do what they feel they need to do just like you and me. it's all about freedom and if someone tried to stop me when wanted to, i would (and i did) want to do it more. again it's not the WHAT but the HOW something is said and done.

and about this if i see you jumping i'll runaway thing..
dude i'm soo frickin' not the wild jumper i'm always cautious but whatever...

later-- i hope we can still be friends????????

everything with all due respect. just my opinions.
NPS SUX ASS

what a sissy!!!!!!!!!!!!probably wearing a pink pair of lacy panties too!!!!!!!!

man i don't why i'm sooooooooo pissssssssed about this.>:(

i've spent way too much time at this!!!!!!!!

man i got to get to work

later.
NPS SUX ASS

man i don't why i'm sooooooooo pissssssssed about this.>:(

i've spent way too much time at this!!!!!!!!

Ditto

what a fucking waste of time!

B|

one more rant before i'm off to work..

i would just like to say. that not having been a B.A.S.E.er for even a year and parachutist for barely a year and a half. i still have sooo much to learn and more private coaching for B.A.S.E. and wingsuit.

having just come off completeing my B.A.S.E.--- which meant a lot to me i still have a lot to learn. i'm just saying this to not come off as any know it all because i'm not--far from it!!!!!!!!!!

and i guess all of this is about: I JUST HATE NARCS. IT'S ABOUT HONOR AND RESPECT.

opinions are like assholes evberybody has one!!

later
NPS SUX ASS

later-- i hope we can still be friends????????

everything with all due respect. just my opinions.

dude i see no respect in ANY of your posts at all. to me you looks like the jeark people are talking about "look at me im a BASE jumper" ...

Simply advise,behaive and you might get loads of great trips arround the world in your BASE carre,but make sure that most BASE jumpers did or still does skydive or atleast still has freinds who does so,and people offending them they wont waste any time inviting them to their objects...

Your not that hard or tough,most who were are dead by now and the rest of them dont look down at others...

Im whith Mac,if you want to take your BASErig off a balloon then find one to jump but dont do it at a skydive event unless people has agreed.

Why jump a balloon if you can get a fixed object right:P

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

i would also like to add this nice commentary:

there are skydiver's who B.A.S.E.jump

and there are B.A.S.E. jumpers who skydive

who or what are you.

I KNOW WHY AND WHO AND WHAT I AM!!!'

i got into skydiving to do one thing!! i never cared about formations and all the other crap. jumpsuits and jumping with other people. getting a team together F@#K that!!! never caring about anybody at my DZ! i had my own objective, to jump and eventually FLY OFF STUFF!!!!!!!

but hey each there own. i'm a B.A.S.E.er who USES skydiving for my ends. i don't want to hurt anybody i just want to jump/fly off stuff!!!!!!

with all due respect

later

Get over yourself.

We have.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

just like everybody got over your egoed kinkyhair-headed ass at perris (JP). you always looked down on the new guy. because you thought you were so much better. well look me up next time your around Perris and talk to me face to face about "getting over myself".

as for mr. faber i don't know you at all. but have never heard anything bad about you. i'm just getting sick of the "skydiving mentalaltiy" (JP) when it comes to B.A.S.E. so if i seem disrespectful i'm sorry. by the way do you know Nikoli (danish guy) i did some of my first B.A.S.E. jumps with him in twin falls.

remember this was about getting the FAA involved.

later
NPS SUX ASS

i got into skydiving to do one thing!! i never cared about formations and all the other crap. jumpsuits and jumping with other people. getting a team together F@#K that!!! never caring about anybody at my DZ! i had my own objective, to jump and eventually FLY OFF STUFF!!!

I think it sucks that this guy ratted on a fellow jumper (actually in reality he ratted on the hot air balloon pilot) to the FAA and I think that sucks. But personally I think you need to start realizing that not all BASE jumpers jump for the same reasons you jump. We're all different and have our own reasons to jump. To slam other jumpers because they don't follow your view on what it means to BASE jump just goes to show how little experience you have in these two sports (and I'm not all that much more experienced). Time under canopy is still time under a canopy and no amount of skydiving time under a skydiving canopy (whether it's only in the hundreds or if it's in the thousands of jumps) is going to make you a bad BASE jumper. But having too little time under canopy can make you a dangerous BASE jumper. So I hope your BASE canopy skills are above average because it sure sounds like you feel you've already learned everything you need to learn under a skydiving canopy. I know I'm only starting to scratch the surface of knowing what I need to know about jumping large, medium and yes small pocket rocket canopies. The moment you stop learning in these sport(s) is the moment you should really think about doing something else.

But yes that guy who finked to the FAA is a rat.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over