outrager

Rat in the house!

to worldsocold.....

your attitude sucks balls. grow up already.

im not down with rats either. but geez, spouting off how your better than skydiver this and that....whatever. ive got some cheep beer to go drink.
what!?

hey sorry to have voiced my opinion so boldly. this whole thing just struck a personal nerve with me.!!! i'll probably not rant and bitch like this again!!!!! it was just a personal thing i have against SOME types of CliqueY skydivers. I"M done!!! no more. PM sent to: fueler.

later
NPS SUX ASS

what a sissy!!!!!!!!!!!!probably wearing a pink pair of lacy panties too!!!!!!!!

That's a personal attack. Remember, you can't make personal attacks on other people who post on these forums.

i've spent way too much time at this!!!!!!!

man i got to get to work

I'm going to give you the next 14 days away from this forum, to get some work done.

No matter how you feel about an underlying issue, you can't attack the people involved--only the issue.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Damn Ryan...given a Tom Time Out after only like 8 days on the board...I guess it's now known "What Would Tom Aiello Do?"...ban your ass...

And JP, what the hell did you ever do to Ryan at Perris? He has you lumped in the same category as Tom Deacon...I've told him it's not the case, but ...
Get in - Get off - Get away....repeat as neccessary

got your pm and answered it,if you cant see it as your banned pm me on uk board and ill resend it there..

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Haha this was a lot of fun.
havent seen this much fighing in a long time.
good to have Tom here to seaddle things up and ground them :)

but still ratting on a person is a bit lame.
but hey skydavers are lame. just like Golf.
They are just so cute in their FS-suits so let them be in peace thinking they are rebels if that makes them more happy, We have our fun on other areas where they would never interfear. so let them have their DZ:s for golf/family sports.

stay happy and jump hard and with respect.

ta ta
/Martin - Team Bautasten of Sweden

Most of us actually have care for fellow human beings...... you have 46 BASE jumps from your profile? Remind me that should I ever meet you and have chance to make a BASE jump I should walk away from you..... I think your attitude to fellow parachutists and future jumpers sucks........ I am not trying to be arrogant, or up myself, but your attitude to "and again so what if it makes them want to do it.. when they have the jump numbers who cares who's want to do it." shows your true colours. I would never ever advise someone to BASE jump and would try and put them off............ if you BASE jump and say "who cares" then you should not base jump...........

EDIT TO ADD: You think I am a skydiver dont you?

MAC- sometimes your attitude sucks too. I am not defending Mr.Worldsocold but you come across as a "My way only" kind of guy quite often. True Colours?
Bottom line for this thread is RATTING OUT to the FAA is total bullshit.
............but wait, U have more jumps than me so I am sure you will just write all this off..........take a deep breath and RELAX:P
SabreDave

I think that you should go to the person if you have a problem with them...if that doesn't work then go to the authorities...but only if there is truely someone putting peoples lives in danger.

Otherwise it's like your friend getting home safe after driving with a few beers...and instead of talking to them about what they did you call the cops over to test and arrest them. It's pretty lame. For those of you who are pilots of any kind you know that the FAA is a BIG DEAL, talking to them means that they MUST take action. They can't just leave complaints sitting.

You are messing with someones lisence, job and life when you give the FAA a call. I think we all owe it to eachother as people with a common passion for flight to approach one another before the authorities.
"They will soar on wings like eagles..."

Can't we all just luv each other?;)

Nah...f*ck that..."Fighting Solves Everything!"

Nice mullet...

What about the mustache?

(Sob).
They don't care about my mustache.

Do you mean this Gary Peek? (See foto)

You forgot the contact info:

Gary Peek

[email protected]

3201 Highgate Lane
St. Charles, MO
63301 USA
(636) 946-5272

Office:
9-5 central
(800) 435-1975

Feel free to call me any time on my company's toll free line and tell me what you really think (without worrying about forum moderators.)

What about the mustache?

It is a pretty kickin' mustache.

Still, I'm with the "stay clear of the FAA" folks. We had (emphasis on "had") a local cliff from which jumping was tolerated. A visitor knocked some rock down from the exit point, scaring the crap out of a group of climbers below. They were pissed (quite rightly) and called in the rangers. Rangers handed out warnings (phew), because like the FAA they have to respond, but now my favorite cliff is hot, and the next time it'll be gear confiscation and a court date. A few weeks later, I understand the climber regretted having called in the cavalry, but some things you can't take back. What's lost is lost.

Sometimes we're given a choice. Often bringing the authorities into it is not, in my opinion, the wise choice.

Do you mean this Gary Peek? (See foto)

You forgot the contact info:

Gary Peek

[email protected]

3201 Highgate Lane
St. Charles, MO
63301 USA
(636) 946-5272

Office:
9-5 central
(800) 435-1975

Feel free to call me any time on my company's toll free line and tell me what you really think (without worrying about forum moderators.)

Awesome! looks like i'll have to fill out all these damn credit card offers I get in the mail every day with your information (the high speed internet offers too!), looks like you'll be getting my junk mail for a while.
Ha ha, just kidding. put your dick away and relax tough guy,:P
~J
PS;
>>>Feel free to call me any time on my company's toll free line and tell me what you really think.
~~~~Good thing you don't find the kind of tattle tails in here that you might find else where, someone might call your boss and let iet them know you are using their toll free number for other than work related purposes.;)
"One flew East,and one flew West..............one flew over the cuckoo's nest"
"There's absolutely no excuse for the way I'm about to act"

To set the record straight - I'm not Gary Peek (as some who have pm'd me seem to think).

g.
OzBASE86
"Altitude is birthright to any individual who seeks it"

>>>Feel free to call me any time on my company's toll free line and tell me what you really think.
~~~~Good thing you don't find the kind of tattle tails in here that you might find else where, someone might call your boss and let iet them know you are using their toll free number for other than work related purposes.;)

Emphasis added. I think when he said "my company" he meant "mine" in the same sense that you might say "my car" or "my rig."
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

And JP, what the hell did you ever do to Ryan at Perris? He has you lumped in the same category as Tom Deacon...I've told him it's not the case, but ...

Can't say I know him, and don't think I'm missing much either.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

... relax tough guy..

...someone might call your boss and let iet them know you are using their toll free number for other than work related purposes.

I't kind of hard to relax when you know you have handled a situation properly and are being chastised for it, but I'm getting there.

And it is indeed my company, my dime, and seriously, anyone can call me and tell me to go to hell, or whatever they want. The feedback is good, and I always learn a lot from those that call, because conversation is much better thn typing.

Most situations are complex and need more than just the casual posting. (I could have explained the situation better myself in the original message.)

To set the record straight - I'm not Gary Peek (as some who have pm'd me seem to think).

Sorry, man. Ever been seen at the WFFC?

Snitches to the FAA make me sick. We have plenty of them here at home too.

Jealousy is a powerful emotion. Have a great skydive, skydivers!
Gravity Research Institute

thanks for putting that up. i just ripped him. what a pussy. what do gooder pussy. they're out there. i'm usually surprised at the skydiving community for looking down on us.

i think alot are just jealous and mad at themselvs for not having any balls.

because they're so safe in skydiving. yet at the same time they feel cool to the outside world because the still feel like rebels or whatever.
then we come along and ruin that for them.

later and F@#K EM' ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmmmmm.... I wonder if its attitudes like this is why the skydiving community "looks down" upon base jumpers.

What are you doing the the general skydiving forum anyway if us skydivers are a bunch of pussies. Show up at a skydiving center near you with your attitude...I dare you.

j
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

"handled the situation properly"

My dad always told me to never rat on anyone... never. That sounds silly, but it was one of the few things he really meant when he told me. Personally, I think you should mind your own business, and some guy jumping some balloon with a BASE rig (which is less complicated/safer in my opinion) is not your business, no matter how you want to try and look at it. You are a rat/narc, whatever you term you want to use. That is not a personal attack, that is a fact. I have had objects that I worked hard on opening get burned by people (unintentionally), and I may not get to jump said objects ever again, but I wouldn't call the cops on a fellow jumper, whether I hated him, or just simply disagreed with what he/she does or is doing. You pretty much called the cops on someone you don't even know, and for something you had nothing to do with. It wouldn't even directly effect you if someone were to get in trouble. You have hundreds of balloons to jump, and you narced someone out for one. I may never jump my building again. Good thing they have a perfect orginization with all kinds of rules for you to follow, so you don't have to have too much fun...

Oh, rules and/or safety are a matter of opinion, what we do is not a science, it evolves every day. You should educate yourself about both types of gear before you say what you think is safer, I have.

Umm did any of you read what happened? Having someone talk to someone isn't ratting/narcin' etc etc etc. They guy didn't do ANYTHING WRONG so he wasnt' getting in trouble he just got an explanation of what kind of trouble he would be causing if he did what he was thinking of doing. Just so happens the person was with the FAA and just so happens to be one of the MAIN people that got the friggin jet cleared to drop jumpers. Sounds like the right person to 'splain to the knucklehead why he shouldn't be thinking of doing what he was planning to do..

So please explain how thats ratting? You all seem to have this lemming mentallity..someone says rat and you cricle like a bunch of wannbe bad guys. Jumping off shit doesn't make you bad and spoutin off without reading makes you look silly.

Now if Gary had gone to the FAA (which he didn't do, he saw Dixie who happens to work for the FAA) after the kid had jumped and actually filed a complaint then yeah tar and feather him right after you tar and feather the fucker that jumped...

Otherwise stop using street terms that you have no clue what it really means..

Peace...

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

I've seen a lot of the people on your side of this twisting things to make your point and that's lame. Keep it real don't try to use loop holes and shit. The person he happened to talk to, Dixie, was an employee of the FAA, and he knew that. He not only put the jumper and pilot in a bad position, but might have put Dixie in a bad position also if she would have rather looked the other way.

The Pilot was never in a bad position did you read anything? The guy didn't jump no pilot was involved nor mentioned no violation occured.. you miss that? So please explain how the pilot got involved in this?

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.