dmcoco84

Triax T-stake and Carry on

This may be a dumb question but what the heck!

So I'm packing my bags for the TF Mem weekend and I was hoping to not have to check any of them but while getting my gear together I realized that they probably won't let me take my T-stake on the plane.

Has anyone else been able to take a T-stake carry on??

Coco

I think you nailed it in the first sentence, Dave. ;)

I don't even carry-on my lockpicks...especially the pocket-knife style one on my keychain.
-C.

:D:D

Hey! At least I acknowledged it was a dumb question before I asked. :D

It should be fine if I put it in a checked bag though right?

Coco

Edit to add: Because I remember taking Paintball guns to AZ and as long as we told them the guns were in the bag it was fine, and we had to show that the CO2 containers were empty.

Pack it in the same bag as the heroine and cocaine and I'll bet you they don't even notice the T-Stake.

-C.

The way they have been lately they will probably get me for the T-stake and not the Cocaine and heroine! :P

Coco

Pack it in the same bag as the heroine and cocaine and I'll bet you they don't even notice the T-Stake.

-C.

Pack it in the same bag as the heroine and cocaine...

But make sure the heroine can't get to the cocaine, or you might find she's snorted it all by the time you land.

why would u need to bring a t steak any way clamp your leg staps around a tree or use a rock to hold your rig or just give me your money if u want to burn it ill at least party with it

people will buy anything, but then again the majority voted for bush

i
TOSS MY SALAD
I'm an invincible re-tarded ninja
derka derka bakala bakala muhammad jihad

This is the funniest question I've heard. They took the fold up scissors from my first aid kit. I had to give up a few small clamps as well.

They may let you carry on the large decorative stabbing device though.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

I bought the T stake but then again I've also bought machine guns, drugs and girls. However I did not vote for Bush...I'm not kidding...about any of it.

This is the funniest question I've heard. They took the fold up scissors from my first aid kit. I had to give up a few small clamps as well.

They may let you carry on the large decorative stabbing device though.

So I was bored....Shoot me! :D

They took your clamps?

Coco

Hello,
Be careful when packing that Triax T-stake.
It will destroy anything it touches.
I voted for Bush.
Avery
==================================

I've got all I need, Jesus and gravity. Dolly Parton

http://www.AveryBadenhop.com

But then you might find yourself calling on the experts to admin a hypodermic thu the anterior wall......oooougly!

How about being the 1st Triax T-Stake, Smugglers Mule ?
Do it like our partying Amigo's do when they bring a small load of Meth. over from South of the border. To avoid those Pesky Airport Searches by security.
Before Bording your Flight. Carefully take the Triax T-Stake and place it inside a well lubricated Condom. Then slowly swallow it while being ever so careful not to break the Condom and Digest the T-Stake.
Then when you are safely to your pre-arranged destination. Purchase a inexpensive box of Laxative from your local Pharmacy.
Eat the Whole Box of laxative and Safely Pass the Triax T-Stake though your small and Large Intestines then Colon and out your Anis.
Then Repeat process to return your local Airport and starting destination. ....:P

Ray will put anything in a condom and swallow it.
ANYTHING...he once travelled to Malaysia for a BASE event and to avoid checking any baggage he put everything he had into condoms and swallowed the lot...still going to Twin Falls Ray you big softie??

Wow! I just about died laughing after reading that. :D

You gonna be at TF this weekend Ray?

Coco

Ya I'm grabbing a flying seat on a little private that another jumper is piloting. If we don't Burn-In to a mountain side in bad weather I think we will be there, fri. afternoon to Sun. afternoon.

The honor of crashing a plane on a BASE trip has already been taken by Abbie and I, Ray. No need to try and outdo us.
-C.

why would u need to bring a t steak any way clamp your leg staps around a tree or use a rock to hold your rig or just give me your money if u want to burn it ill at least party with it

:ph34r::D funny shit

Only a American wouldnt be abel to pack whith out their Triax steake:D
Damnit Pope and the rest of Triax to ruin peoples lifes to get them adicted to their products,and more important becourse they got the idea before people started to use Rocks etc..

I guess i need to order one now,i guess my metal device i velted together just to keep in my car just in case,aint anything worth now[:/]

Can any tell how to use this triax thing indoore:)

coco i has to agree you has to be borred,go jump or somthing:P:ph34r:

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

we will bro,but first after atleast 1 jump and serval pints:P
Oh and give up already so did thouse who tried to teach me before you:ph34r:;)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

we will probably be lucky to find grass to pack in anyway. Been there with just about 10 of us and it was crowded.. Where there is a will, there is always a BASE jump.;)

we will probably be lucky to find grass to pack in anyway. Been there with just about 10 of us and it was crowded.. Where there is a will, there is always a BASE jump.;)

Why do you think so many people do unpacked jumps there, silly ? You didn't think it's because they are lazy, did ya ? It's cuz otherwise there are long lines for the packing area :)

Yea thanks Faber! Actually I did. I made one last night. And wow, I forgot how fast slider down/off opens. My last 40 jumps have been slider up. That mo fo surprised me!

Hehe, well I figured I'd bring it and try it out since I’ll be packing outside. I haven’t even used it yet.

Coco

its true. with more than enough rigs to go around for everyone onboard... none of them were packed... DUDE, POWER LINES! *pHEW*, ACK! SPEED LIMIT SIGN! *phew* AH! CATTLE GATE! BAAAAOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!!!

now imagine "not-a-plane".

you had to be there.

-am
Abbie Mashaal
Skydive Idaho
Snake River Skydiving
TandemBASE