Tenshi

Cute chicks have it easier getting into base?

As a guy you have to groundcrew, buy beer, provide transportation, wait, video, buy some more beer, wait and maybe then after months of paying your dues your mentor might give a big sigh and take you on that 450 ft A.

As a cute chick you just have to smile, maybe groundcrew once in preparation of a night out in town where you get paid drinks all night long. Every guy secretly wants to get in your pants (even if in the self-rightiousness of their own FOOLish heart don't plan on getting in your pants) and they all like you "because she is such a nice person". So instead of making you their slave they take you along because you're "fun to just be around".

Am I right? Honestly...

Of course, as is the way of the hot chick in every other facet of life.

Simple is a little closer to the truth...it definitely works for them.

So what. I like cute chicks.

Unfortunately, they can get into base so easily that most of them get hurt.
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

i would disagree in my case.

most of the guys i jump with are either... married, engaged or in a serious relationship and couldn't give two shitz about some chick they saw at a dz begging to go BASE. not that they would see her anyway, because they're probably not even at the dz.

better odds to just be a kool mutha' fucka' and someone others want to have around. not that i'm that "Kool", but i never GC'd to get my first jump.:P

Hey if there hot I dont care if they have no experiance I'll death camp there ass I mean after I get in there pants I dont want them when there alll busted up.
TOSS MY SALAD
I'm an invincible re-tarded ninja
derka derka bakala bakala muhammad jihad

Oh magot we know you'll still take them as long as their still warm

Oh magot we know you'll still take them as long as their still warm

If not, you could always rub 'em down with Bengay.

Or use a microwave.

As a guy you have to groundcrew, buy beer, provide transportation, wait, video, buy some more beer, wait and maybe then after months of paying your dues your mentor might give a big sigh and take you on that 450 ft A.

Am I right? Honestly...

No.
A waddling elephant seal is the cutest thing in the entire world.
-TJ

I would like to know, and i mean no offense by this. if there is ANYTHING that is not easier in this life for a GIRL to do when it comes to getting help from a man.

I would like to know, and i mean no offense by this. if there is ANYTHING that is not easier in this life for a GIRL to do when it comes to getting help from a man.

yes, that would be laundry...

edited to add, "DO NOT touch by fucking clothes!" :)

even here theres a girls only forum i mean i would like ,never mind im on thine ice as it is around here
TOSS MY SALAD
I'm an invincible re-tarded ninja
derka derka bakala bakala muhammad jihad

Depending on they're experience,,,,,, I think they are a distraction.....
How can you jump with one who knows nothing about canopy flight? Total liability!
No thanks!

I know a good plastic surgeon.

And if you can't afford him, Jack the Ripper knives are sharper than those cheap plastic things we get on rigs these days.

;)

The other option is to ground crew for . . . . maybe someone in San Francisco!!!

If I had tits (real ones - not man boobs), I would have lots more money.
Stay Safe - Have Fun - Good Luck

The above could be crap, thought provoking, useful, or . . But not personal. You decide.

Im not in BASE .... yet... but theres a downside to not having to go throgh all the ground crewing and "dues" so to speak. Those experiences of being on the ground and taking time to be in the air are giving you more knowledge to better prepare yourself for your first jump. Id not feel confident enough to try a jump with a mentor who GC me once and kissed my ass. Id rather be lectured, encouraged to not do it, taught how to do it when I dont listen to the "dont do it speech" , and forced to be their slave all the while they are teaching me just how they survive in this sport.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Naw, I just put out that first night and the rest is history.

:|:P
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Id rather be lectured, encouraged to not do it, taught how to do it when I dont listen to the "dont do it speech" , and forced to be their slave all the while they are teaching me just how they survive in this sport.

methinks you like the forced & slave part the most. :P