vladavr

Cypres 2-pin in Vector

Nope... The AAD has to be determined to be compatible with the harness and a two pin will not work with a Vector since there is no place for the extra cutter to go. The two pin is only approved for Racers and Teardrop (2 pin models) and maybe a few other foriegn rigs.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

AirTec does have a published procedure for doing this. I just have to find it. Basically you end up carefully coiling the extra cutter and cable inside the pocket for the unit at the botom of the reserve container.

It may not be necessary if the unit is new enough. Newer units have a "field replaceable" cutter. These are easily swapped by the rigger servicing your gear. You'll have to get a replacement cutter. Contact SSK.

Older 2 pin units without the "field replaceable" cutter can be modified by SSK, or AirTec as well. I think costs are minimal.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Basically you end up carefully coiling the extra cutter and cable inside the pocket for the unit at the botom of the reserve container.

yuppers. I know of several folks who have done this same thing. Don't know the legal issues with it, or the ramifications. I am curious though. I am NOT curious about what other riggers THINK is the right or wrong about this.
my pics & stuff!

Basically you end up carefully coiling the extra cutter and cable inside the pocket for the unit at the botom of the reserve container.

yuppers. I know of several folks who have done this same thing. Don't know the legal issues with it, or the ramifications. I am curious though. I am NOT curious about what other riggers THINK is the right or wrong about this.

Well, here's an answer straight from the source.
2-pin Cypres in 1-pin container

To me, it makes sense to store the extra cutter in the channel beside the control unit cable. The excess cable pocket is already pretty crowded ... less chance of kinking a cable.
Alpha Mike Foxtrot,
JHL