sdgregory

Oh Shit I just spent $1439!!!!!!!!!!

Well after asking around and doing a little research I just bought myself a Pilot 210! What the hell was I thinking? Now I have more canopies than I have jumps!

Well not really but damn, what was I thinking?:S

Hey can anyone tell me how long it will take Aerodyne to send my canopy? They did not say when I ordered it and so I have know idea when to expect it.

CUSTOM CANOPY OF ALL MY OWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wife is gonna kill me. I just know it. What do I give her for Valentine's to make up ofr it[:/].

Hide the bill and pray she doesn't find out.... Wait we're talking about a wife, they find out almost everything:S.

HMMMMMM... I suggest a very special valentines with your old lady, the works and thenn in the middle of hot se- tell her:D.

Your on your own with this one bud!

ChileRelleno-Rodriguez Bro#414
Hellfish#511,MuffBro#3532,AnvilBro#9, D24868

Oh shit, I just spent $4930! A said goodbye to a whuffo S/O! Foolish person, what with all the ranting about how 'rent' and 'food' and 'clothes' are more important than a new Infinity, Spectre and reserve....
: )

blue skies
W

----------------------------------------
'Of course it hurts. The trick is not *minding* that it hurts.'
- T.E. Lawrence

hahaha... i had a simular situation with a new guitar.... since i onlly have 12 i decided i had to havea new custom made acoustic costing me about 5 grand...... so what i did was hide it in the clost with a few of my others and then took it on day to play and she was like... wow is that new, then i showed her the dust on the case and she was like... oh never mind, just hadnt seen it.

She still to this day has no clue. So Smooth

Blue Skys
--------------------------------------------------
Fear is not a confession of weakness, it is an oportunity for courage.

just bought the whole deal from aerodyne...rig and canopies...they said 8 weeks for the rig and then pushed it back to 10 cause they got a lot of orders. for the canopy, i was told those were around 6 weeks at the earliest when i ordered it so hopefully that didnt get pushed back for ya!

good luck with it! show us pictures!

"Airborne all the way"
EL Cantador Rodriguez

So far Aerodyne has been maintaining a good schedule with all of the orders I have put through. Look forward to seeing your new canopy in about 8 weeks. And enjoy! You just bought yourself an awesome canopy! If you find yourself in California, come on by and jump our Demo Pilot 210.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

a few martins, santa cruz, gibson, fender, you name it i have at least owned it, and i am not even 30 yet!! Thats part of playing profesionaly for a while... but no more, school has taken priorty.

anyways... drums are cool.
--------------------------------------------------
Fear is not a confession of weakness, it is an oportunity for courage.