Nikolaj

phoenix fly track pants

Hey everybody;-) I would like to hear from people who as tried to fly the phoenix fly track pants and jacket.
Tell about your opinion about them, and how they fly, is it a good idea to buy the jacket aswell??
The reason is that I am thinking about buying a pair:-) and maybe the jacket;)

check out the videos of the pants / jacket in action on skydivingmovies.com

Also do an archive search here and on blincmagazine. There have already been many posts on this.

J
BASEstore.it

I've got 3 demo jumps on the pants/jackets pair and they rock as a unit!!!

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

uhm... rich kid:ph34r::D

Did you got my slider back home?(yeah i know it:$ its a slider..he he)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

I only have the pants at this moment , they ROCK !!! But I have done 2 ways with Jay who has both the pants and Jacket and he has more lift and speed , so I guess it´s better to have both.
B|

Gabo

"Flocked" briefly with Tonto in Eloy wearing the jacket and pants. OK, he was flying a bit dirty, but it was fun B|
--
BASE #1182
Muff #3573
PFI #52; UK WSI #13

I have both:) (from the sub&terminal walls and airplane)! My husband is kind of embarrassed when trying to track with me in BM pantz - always way behind me!!!:P

I have about 20 skydives with it, no BASE jumps yet (insert witty slider up comment by Mrs. P at this point). I think the outfit is great but it will not make bad trackers good, in fact it might make them worse (pitch head down).

Basically if you are a competent tracker you will really enjoy flying the outfit. If you are shit at tracking, get some more experience doing regular tracking dives first then buy it, you will then really enjoy flying the outfit.

Personally I need about 20 to 30 more skydives with this outfit (and some more abuse from Mrs. P) before I feel ready to BASE jump it. YMMV

Bear in mind I have no PF BASE experience, the above are based on my skydiving experience. Also, I bought the outfit from Morpheus who gave me prompt service at a good price.

Will

Check these out.They are the newest thing out there.This guy that makes these did a 2-way with a guy that was wearing the phx flysuit,and this guy was wearing only the "PRESSURIZED PANTS(NOT THE JACKET)" he left 2.5 secs. after,he got farther away he opened at the same altitude,but got 8secs. longer delay.My buddy just ordered a set,and did some demos on another.First jump never ever flying anything like this sustained 70 mph.Here is the link.
http://www.pressurized.at/jacket.html.
http://freakboy066.tripod.com/

Check these out.They are the newest thing out there.This guy that makes these did a 2-way with a guy that was wearing the phx flysuit,and this guy was wearing only the "PRESSURIZED PANTS(NOT THE JACKET)" he left 2.5 secs. after,he got farther away he opened at the same altitude,but got 8secs. longer delay.My buddy just ordered a set,and did some demos on another.First jump never ever flying anything like this sustained 70 mph.Here is the link.
http://www.pressurized.at/jacket.html.

What do you mean by phx flysuit? I hope you are not talking about the V1!
Memento Audere Semper

not the newest thing out there... I believe the pressurized suit was out prior. still both are aweome toys/tolls to have whatever your prefference...
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

maybe so ,but no one over here has one from what they told my friend.that his was the first to be shipped to the US.

This guy that makes these did a 2-way with a guy that was wearing the phx flysuit...

Do you have any information on the "guy" in this example?

The tracking skills of the jumper are still going to be the most important factor, so if guy #1 was a much better tracker than guy #2, the example isn't terribly relevant to gear selection.

I'm pretty sure, for example, that if you put me in a full pressurized suit, AD could still out-track me in street clothes.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

I have never heard of someone sustaining 60mph with just street clothes.a novice can do 70 in the suit.I would love to know who can track that good because I want lessons.

i only have experiance from BM track pantz and PF fly pantz (no jacket),my personal impression with the PF- pantz is ca. 30% more lift compare to the BM pantz. what the jumper does with this present depends on his skills.
some are doing really well...
take care
hannes

Dear All,

I recently purchased a PF suit but when originally measuring myself forgot to do so over the top of body armour which as I found out makes a substantial difference to the fit of the suit. I contacted RP of PF who immediately offered to exchange it for a "Large" suit which I'm now waiting to receive.

In summary: I can't comment on flying the suit but when measuring yourself do consider all under garments and especially armour. Secondly, due to my negligence I needed exceptional after sales service and RP provided it.
Regards

John (Kenya, East Africa)