DexterBase

Leaving the sport

Well, it's been a fun journey. I've really enjoyed spending all this time meeting new people and finding out so much about myself.

Lately I've been finding it really difficult to risk it all to BASE jump when I think there are many new horizons I still haven't explored.

To those that I've jumped with, thank you for all the good memories and awesome experiences. To those I never got to jump with, maybe we'll meet and do some skydiving together.

My rig will be for sale soon, as soon as I can take some pictures to put in the add. I'm not looking to get what it's worth, but It's a fine rig and I'm sure another jumper can get a lot of jumps in on it. I'd prefer to give it to a newer, motivated jumper that can't afford a nice new rig. Mine has been very good to me and it's a badass setup. If you're around 5'8" and 150 pounds send me a PM with an offer if you're interested.

It's been a hell of a journey and this is the toughest decision I've ever had to make, but it's the right thing.

Be safe out there and keep the dream alive.[:/]

---Chad

MMMMMmmmmmmmmmm

You'll have to get up a lot earlier to catch us out with that one dexterbase. 2/10 for effort

ian

It is true Ian, since joining the circus school he has lost all interest in BASE. I always knew those B team guys were a bunch of clowns...;)

Hmmm ... April 1st ... or a coincidence ... news at eleven. :)

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Well Kid,
Can I say I'm sorry to here your parting, even though I'm not even in the loop yet. I read on this forum alot, I realize the decision you have to make in order to see true out comes, you and your B team Bros have been very good to post for the vets and up -n- commers. I thank you, and I'll see you in the skies. Remember:

"Roof top slots are free."
Ed.

I think it all has something today with his sexchange operation later this evening..
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

I think it all has something today with his sexchange operation later this evening..

They're giving him a penis? :o We know he already had the balls. :D:D

Happy 1st April to you aswell my freind,looking forward to flik alot whith you in the summer.B|

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

We'll miss you. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

I could use a nice rig just like yours... send it :)
c-ya
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

I have four words to say about this post...

BULLFUCKINGSHIT you are quitting.....

We have too many journeys to share this summer for you to quit now FUCKER!!!

Dude we're going to tear it up this summer :D...

BATMAN - (A.K.A. SBCmac ...)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They're giving him a penis? We know he already had the balls.

He already has both:D

He already has both:D

So is this surgery an addition to his current member then??? :D....

See what you started Chad!!!

You had to go and play a joke on everyone... So this is what you get, we're talking about your penis size :D...

So this is what you get, we're talking about your penis size :D...

No one is talking about his penis size. There's only mention of whether he has one or not.

Hey Chad I'll give you 1800 bucks for it... not your penis you knucklehead.. your rig.

*safely states a starting bid since it's not really for sale*
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

You can't buy his penis! Besides, Tim, you would have to learn to walk again leaning backwards to counter the weight:ph34r:.

$1800?! Who do you think is first in line for that rig?

Chad quitting base..... hmmmm..... like that's happening anytime soon!

Wow, I thought at least a couple people would fall for it. I guess you all know me a little too well.

Interestingly, I did get several PM's inquiring about my rig. I know it's super sexy and all, but I'm pretty sure if I get out of BASE I will be keeping the rig. The last two times I quit and sold all my gear, it was really a pain in the ass buying a new rig to get back into the sport. I've learned.

C-ya all at the exit point on the summer '05 Faber/PeterC US rampage.