dgskydive

Post your Infinity

My 9 years in the Army and intense hatred for that color prevent me from saying anything other then nice choice of Manufacture.;)

Well, if you have a lot of experience, could you answer this question I have: is that more of an ocean gray, or a gun-metal gray? (Or, if it's definitely some other kind of gray, I'm all ears.)

-=-=-=-=-
Pull.

My 9 years in the Army and intense hatred for that color prevent me from saying anything other then nice choice of Manufacture

Dom I was thinking similar thoughts about OD GREEN

I did not burn EVERYTHING I owned that color.. but I did bury it very very deep in opaque plastic and buried on a shelf in the garage:S

I did not burn EVERYTHING I owned that color.. but I did bury it very very deep in opaque plastic and buried on a shelf in the garage

:D:D:D

Reminds me of my last few minutes at Ft. Lewis. As I was walking out of my barracks door I decided that I didn't want to take anything that wasn't civilan with me as left the Army.

I had my Class A's in a bag and all the rest of my issue in my duffel bag. I felt like I was going to another duty station or even a deployment with all that stuff. I just dropped it all in the middle of the hall way and never looked back.

I did grab my Berret and medals though.

There are times now when I wish I had kept all that stuff.:( I guess it was my way of closing that chapter of my life.
Dom

Not to many rigs that are that big look that good!

VERY NICE!

Thanks, but my rig feels tiny compared to our student rigs. I think they're I-88s. I also like the new "narrow" size option. Our large student rig is the right height for me, but keeps wanting to fall off my shoulders. My rig feels like it's glued on. At this point I can't imagine wearing a rig much smaller than this - it wouldn't feel like I was wearing a rig at all!

"Be braver -- you can't cross a chasm in two small jumps."

There are times now when I wish I had kept all that stuff.:( I guess it was my way of closing that chapter of my life.

i did something similar.. outprocessed at Ft. Stewart, finished early in the morning, climbed in the Uhaul towing my car and everything i owed and drove to my parents house in AL still in uniform...pulled up climbed out and dove straight into the pool where i left my uniform, boots, everything at the bottom of the pool.... for more than a week until my mother couldnt stand it.....B|

those boots are now the most comfortable pair i've ever worn. although after a week in the chlorine i dont think they will ever shine properly again...

so back on topic...

that cant be all the infinities out there...i've got a few other toys in the que but I'm already playing with colors for another 'uglier' infinity in the near future...

The coolest Infinity I've seen was one Kelly made from carbon fiber cloth. He said he didn't expect to last very long because the material didn't take flexing very well. Don't know if it was ever jumped or what happend to it.

Bob

What? you dont like my pretty?? I had several GKs complement it at while down at Eloy..I'm thinking same colors with a bit of red tiedye thrown in :)
and even a few compliments about the signs from a 'perfect' plf and the first desert dust on her when i took the downwinder on the other side of the runwayB|

Hey Jeff, just looked at your "been there" stuff and found the photo of the 'clown pattern" pc. I had one of those also, back in the late 60's. There were only two clown's in the whole state of Kansas at the time. I only weighed about 140 lbs then and could land that ole pc with the greatest of ease. Sure wish I still had it. It even kept me from freezing to death on a lonely road in January in a broken down car. Great stuff on "been there" Lee c-5835

Always remember, when you get where you're going, there you are!

Kelly, thanks for the PERSONAL phone call today to let me know my rig is done (it's that personal touch that sets you guys apart!). Also thanks go out to Jeff for all his help with the tie-dye pattern. Look forward to posting a picture to show your creative endeavor.

Ummm I might be in the process of buying this one. I love the Infinity. They are the best looking rigs ever!

Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.