dgskydive

Post your Infinity

Must admit - the rigs came out much better than anticipated. Thanks to Jonathan Tagle - rig designer, camara flyer and swoop competitor especial. As nice as the rigs are, the team fleece are even better. Adam is da man!

Steve.

Will post as soon as we get pics. Probably two camps away. Adam has the logo and layout for the fleece. He can post those if he likes. Kelly also did a great job on the Boardwalk US Team gear for 2003 world meet. Those were sweet too! Maybe Kelly's da man! Been tryin to post the US gear, but files seem to be too big to upload. Any suggestions?

Steve.
GT.

Kelly is the man....he is the man with my rig! Hey Kelly, how she coming along? Binding tape done?:P

Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.

Ok yesterday afternoon i got done with a class and took off for Kapowsin. I walked into the Velocity Loft and there she was.. my new red toy...

First look as I walked in the door and there she was on the rack... the RED ONE.... in case there is ANY freakin doubt here

Second one is from straight on...no main in there yet.. hopefully Brian got the Samurai shipped on Monday:)

Haha nice!!! Hey Amazon have I told you lately that I Love you?:ph34r:

Your rig looks awesome! I saw my name and got all giddy...lol...hey you think my rig is jumpable in that condition?:D....Wahoooo....

Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.

Your Sam would have been happier if Cajones would've put it in an Infinity instead of one of those "other" rigs.;)

hey! :(

there is a reason i replaced that 'other' rig with an Infinity.:) The Mirage is still perfectly serviceable and will be for many years, but my Infinity is waaaaaaay prettier, and fits me sooo much better.... B|

hmm.. that's my rig, though it looks royal blue in the pictures, kelly swears to me that it's purple, as i asked for.... hmmmm

guess i'll find out in a week :)

ciao

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time

A few more days. Kelly told me it will ship today hopefully......B|

OH yeah!....I am getting pumped.

Joe

Friday is the day....UPS man will get a hug.

2 days and counting.

joe